Chapter 19 - Bleeding Heart

Hey guys :)

I got what I wanted so like I promised I uploaded :)

this chapter is more...dramatic and full of action

anyways I hope you like it :)

comment....vote....fan....love it or hate it :)

~Addie~

I woke up by the sound of a startling roar. What the heck was that? I jumped out off my bed and scambled to find Percy. I went to the room that he slept and knocked on the door. My head was repeating that god awful roar and it was annoying me. ''Come in'' said Percy's voice so I did and saw Grover there too. Percy got up and so did Grover and they bow.

I stretched and said, ‘‘did you guys hear that...weird noise?''. Percy and Grover exchanged nervous glances; I narrowed my eyes at Percy and raised my eyebrow. ''It was a drakon,'' he said quietly. I stared at him in disbelief, a drakon. A drakon? Seriously? Boy are we in trouble... Drakons are more trouble than dragons; they are way more powerful and deadly.

I smacked my forehead and whispered ''a dream?'' and Percy nodded. I sighed and said, ‘‘Ok we have to find Chiron'', ''yeah I was about to go and look for him'' Percy replied. I nodded and headed outside with Percy on my heels. Grover went somewhere else but I wasn't really paying attention.

Percy also told me that there was an army on their way, and a lot of our troops were injured and there are hardly enough in shape. The centaurs were not doing any better; most of them are drunk like hell and was arguing and fighting each other. I had to break up a couple of them, but there were just too many. Some Romans were attacking the Greeks and I had to break them up too.

Chiron finally came up to us with Rachel on his back. It looked so cool, so I added it to my 'things I must try' list. Percy though seemed a little jealous, which made me giggle. He elbowed me to shut up which only made it worse.

''Your friend here has some useful insights, Percy'' Chiron smiled, causing Rachel to blush and then she said ''just some things I saw in my head''. I narrowed my eyes at her a little without thinking and then looked at Chiron. He looked at me with a curious expression, he must be wondering about our little talk and how my...prediction was the same as Rachel's.

''A drakon, a Lydian drakon to be exact'' Chiron said I groaned and sighed ''isn't that like the most...dangerous one?'' and Chiron nodded grimly. Percy who had been staring at Rachel asked her how she knew, ''I'm not sure, but this drakon has a particular fate it will be killed by a child of Ares,'' she answered.

Annabeth, who I didn't realise was by us, crossed her arms and questioned her ''how did you know that?'' ''I just saw it. I can't explain'' Rachel answered. I shrugged and said, ‘‘Well, that really helps'', I earned an angry glance from Percy and Chiron, but Annabeth tried to hide a smile. I ignored the males that were in the conversation.

''Well, let's hope you're wrong. Because we are a little short on children of Ares'' Percy said, but I sighed and said ''hold it. Mars cabin are here, could it be them?'' All of them registered that thought and then Annabeth said that it might be.