Chapter 28 - The New Oracle

Hello readers!! :D

I'm in the middle of my exams but I still wrote this chapter :)

Hope you like it :P

I saw Percy and Annabeth leave the room, after telling me of course. Things were finally settling back down and I was relieved. So many events had happened and it was time for things to go back to normal. I was currently sitting on my throne, talking to Diana. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to what the goddess was saying, my mind was too tired to keep up.

"I was wondering if you would train some of my Hunters. I know that you have made the deal with Had...I mean Pluto, but still, I want my Hunters to know and learn what a real Hunter is. That's you", she said. I perked up on that sentance. I bit my lip, weighing the options. "Sure, but my main focus will be with Pluto. And I will only do it in my spare time", I concluded. Diana seemed pleased before bidding me a farewell after a couple more minutes of talking.

Just as I was about to leave the throne room, I heard Neptune calling my name. "Yes?" I answered with a smile. He mentioned me to go to him, so I did. Once I was by his side, he said, "Arya, I know that we don't see eachother as often as we should. Now that you are High Priestess, you can teleport yourself anywhere. And that means that you can come down to my palace. Of course, I'm working on getting the palace fixed but you can still come".

I nodded but questioned, "how do I teleport?" Dad laughed quietly and replied, "well, you're almost immortal so I'm guessing that you reveal you'r true form. For you, you have to call down all the blessings". I knitted my eyebrows together and said, "but if that is my true form, then how come mortals, well and demi-gods not be affected by it?" He sighed and touched my shoulder gently, guiding me to the door.

"That's because you still have some mortal parts in you", he answered. I felt something build up in my stomach when I asked the next question, "will I have attacks because of this?" I said. Neptune shook his head once and said, "I highly doubt it. You can go and see your friends now". I grinned as I gave him a hug and when I had opened the door, I heard him shout out, "oh, and I know about Leo!"

I felt my cheeks redden in embarassment and I quickened my pace. I waited for the elevator door to open when I remembered what dad had told me about the teleporting thing. I was excited now, I wanted to try it. I closed my eyes and summonded all the blessings. I felt energy bubble inside me and without opening my eyes, I pictured the lobby and Percy with Annabeth.

Next thing I know, I felt warmth tinge my outline and I felt as though I was floating. It only lasted a second and when the weird sensation was gone. I re-opened my eyes to find myself in the lobby with plently of eyes staring at me. "Err...hi guys", I said with a smirk. "You can teleport?" Percy wondered looking amazed. I beamed at him and replied "apparently so". He came forward and clapped me on my back as he said, "nice one". I simply rolled my eyes at him.

Percy's parents were here too so I introduced myself. We talked for a bit until Nico came running in with a serious face. "Oh, I know that look", I groaned. "It's Rachel, I just ran into her down on 32nd Street", he said. Annabeth frowned and demanded "what's she done this time?" "It's where she's gone, " Nico reshot. "I told her she would die if she tried, but she insisted. She just took Blackjack and-" NIco continued but was interupted by Percy who questioned "she took my pegasus?" Nico only nodded. "She's heading to Half-Blood Hill. She said she had to get to camp", Nico informed.

It seemed as though, I was the only one who had no idea what was happening. "Umm, I have no idea what's going on but I'm guessing you guys do. So, why don't I go and find Piper, Jason or Leo to tell them that I'm coming with you to Camp Half-Blood?" I offered. Percy's lips were set in a hard line but nevertheless he responded, "sounds good". Annabeth looked troubled and asked how I was going to know where the camp was. I only shrugged and said, "I'll find out, I'll meet you there".

Daughter of Neptune (Percy Jackson fan-fic) - RE-EDITING!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें