Chapter 12 - Recovery

I remember waking up a couple of times then fainting again. I groaned fluttered my eyes open, I was in a room with white wallpaper and laminated flooring. For some reason I was laying on my belly, I grunted as I tried to sit up, but it hurt too much. I heard the door open followed by footsteps, I lifted my head up to see Percy, Silena, Josh, Leo, Piper, Jason and a whole load of campers, both Greek and roman.

I attempted to sit up again, but this time Percy supported me. I sighed as I fell back onto the pillow, I gave them a smile to say that I was ok. Everyone bowed including Percy, who came and sat at the bottom my bed. ''How are you doing?'' he whispered,

''I'm ok, I'm stronger than you think'' I smiled. There was guilt in his eyes, then he dropped his gaze and lifted it again.

''Why did you take that blow, Arya?'' he asked,

I rolled my eyes at him and said ''why couldn't I?''.

He shook his head and said ''if you hadn't, you would have been ok'' his voice thick with guilt,

I sighed and said ''if I hadn't taken that blow like Annabeth also did for you....me and you would know that you would have died'' I whispered low enough for only him to hear.

The every minute I saw and touched Percy, I knew that he was baring the cure of Achilles. During the battle yesterday, I figured out where Percy's Achilles feet would be too....but I wasn't sure, now I am. He looked at me with shock written all over his face, I took a deep breath and asked everyone else to leave the room and when I am ready come in.

''How did you...'' Percy started once we were alone,

I gave him a smirk and said ''I figured it out, but where is the exact spot? you don't have to tell me if you don't want to though''. He looked around the room, perhaps forgetting that we were along then he lifted his shirt and pointed at a small part of his back, which I was think right opposite his belly button. I trailed my fingers to the place and suddenly felt a big rush of energy.

I flinched my hand away and he shot me a puzzled look. ''I felt this rush of energy'' I explained, he still looked confused even though he nodded. ''How's Annabeth?'' I wondered, cursing myself for not asking sooner.

He scratched the back of his neck and said ''she looks better, her wound is not as bad as yours, but she was poisoned'',

I sighed and said ''which room is she staying in?'' I questioned

and he replied ''in the other dorm'' I nodded and relaxed my tense and aching body.

''What time is it?'' I asked out loud,

he looked at the clock on the wall and said ''4 o'clock in the morning''

I looked at him with soft eyes and said ''you should get some rest, Percy with the Achilles heel I know your exhausted''.

He nodded and yawned ''thank you again'' he muttered when he was by the door, I grinned at him and then he left.

Then Leo, Josh, Jason, and Piper popped their heads in and Josh asked ''can we come in?'', I pretended to think about it so they came in anyway. Piper sat next to me and I rest my head on her shoulder with her arms around me, all of the boy stood.

''You were so brave'' Josh proclaimed,

I rolled my eyes at him and said ''well duh?! I fought a close combat with a Titan, and survived a nasty injury'' I was using sarcasm too.

''Actually, I along with some of my brothers and sisters, Greeks included...healed you. It was hard by the way, you lost a heck of a lot of blood and we had to get girls to come in and bandage you.'' Josh said in a matter of fact voice.