Second Chances AU.

This chapter is dedicated to the very beautiful and talented PercabethSolangelo !! Go check out their account you little nuggets!! Now I want chicken nuggets!

Dean smiled down at the photo in his hands. Castiel had little Grace in his hands smiling at Dean the first time he got to hold their daughter. He flipped through the album and tears began filling his eyes.

"Why'd I let you leave Cas?" Dean asked out loud.

"Cause you were stupid." Grace said, surprising Dean.

"What?" Dean asked.

"You asked why you let Dad go, cause you were stupid! You cheated on him and never went after him when he left! I don't even remember him that much cause of you! I HATE YOU!" Grace shouted, tears falling down her face.

"I'm Sorry." Was all Dean got to say before Grace turned around and ran to her room. slamming the door in the process.

Dean sat their in the chair and sighed. He had made a mistake 7 years ago, they had a fight that night and he went out to the bar and drank until he couldn't feel anything. The next thing he knew was waking up in his room with a girl lying on his stomach. That's when Castiel came in the room and saw them.

He'd never seen Castiel that way. He looked so hurt, broken, and fragile. When Dean tried to say something, Castiel hushed him and grabbed some of his belongings and left. He'd never seen him again.

Dean heard the handle jingle and looked up at the door. The door opened and revealed the women that he slept with, the mother of his second child. Lisa Braeden.

"Hey babe. I'm home." Lisa cooed as she walked up to Dean and kissed his cheek. She looked down at what he was holding and saw the pictures of Castiel.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET RID OF THOSE YEARS AGO! HE'S DISGUSTING! LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO YOU! HE MADE YOU THINK YOU WERE A FAGGOT! THANK GOD I SLEPT WITHT YOU THAT NIGHT!" Lisa screamed, slapping Dean across the face.

Dean flinched and held his face in his hands. Tears began falling from his face, soon he was sobbing, Lisa was fuming! She began to punch her fiancé until someone pulled her off.

"GET OFF OF HIM YOU SLUT!" Grace's voice rang throughout the house, causing Dean's head to snap up right in time to see her get slapped in the face.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT SATANS DISGUSTING CHILD!" Lisa screamed.

Dean shot up and grabbed Lisa's hand before she could slap his daughter one more time.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER COME BACK!" Dean screamed, causing Lisa to flinch and scurry off.

"Baby are you okay?" Dean asked.

"I'm okay, I'm sorry for what I said before to you. I don't hate you dad." Grace said, giving her father a tight hug. The two stayed in each other's arm for the rest of the night watching Disney movies and Dean telling Grace everything about her father.

7 Months later.

"Come on please!" Grace whined.

"I said no! I don't want you going to Chicago by yourself! I'm sorry sweetie but it's to dangerous." Dean said.

"Then come with me! Please I want to see him Dad please!" Grace asked, it's been 2 weeks since she found Castiel in Chicago.