Call Me Maybe AU.

This AU was suggested by @DESTIEL_obsessed_
they asked for a Call Me Maybe AU video. So i'm going to have to watch this video like a hundred times. I hope you like it!

Castiel has had a crush on his next door neighbour for years now. After years of admiration and yearn, he had finally decided that today would be the day that Dean Winchester would finally notice him.

Actually, His best friend Charlie had gotten tired of seeing her best friend lusting over a boy and not going for it. What did he have to lose? It's not like they were friends or anything.

Charlie had come over to the Novaks residence to watch some horror movies when she walked into castiel's room. Castiel would have noticed if he wasn't so caught up watching Dean mow his lawn in only a pair of slightly tight jeans.

Charlie had taken out her phone and opened her camera and snapped a quick photo and didn't think any of it. But unfortunately the flash stood out and caught Dean's attention and noticed the two people casually watching him.

The two friends jumped to the floor and burst out in laughter.

"Why did you take a picture?!?! You don't even like boys!" Castiel chuckled.

"No but you do and you weren't going to." Charlie said smiling.

The two remained on the floor when Charlie got an idea. She gave her signature evil grin and grabbed Castiel's hand.

"Come on, we need to get you noticed today!" Charlie said, walking towards his closet.

She took an old pair of pants and grabbed a pair go scissors and began to cut them into shorts. She threw the now shorts at him and instructed him to put them on. With further denying Castiel stepped out of his house and into his yard. With a bucket in one hand and a sponge in another he walked up to his old car and looked next door.

Dean was working outside on his car. Castiel began to clean the outside of the car with many glances to see if Dean was looking at him though, he never managed to get his attention.

He walked over towards the hose and turned it on. When there was no water coming out he turned to look at the opening to the hose an moved a little bit. That was a mistake, water began pouring out and into his unexacting eyes.

He let out a blood curtailing yell and threw the hose. Not realizing the water was going o drench Dean from head to toe. Dean fumbled back and looked over to Castiel and pointed towards the value and yelled to shut it off.

Castiel quickly shut it off and turned to Dean and didn't notice that the hose was tangled around his legs. He tripped and fell to the floor in seconds.

When he came through, Dean was standing over him with a cloth in his hand.

"Hey you okay Cas?" Dean asked.

"You know my name?" Castiel asked.

"Who wouldn't know such an attractive boy like yourself name?" Dean blushed.

"Can I tell you something?" Castiel asked.

"Yeah." Dean answered.

"I've been trying to get your attention all morning." Castiel whispered, a bright blush appearing on his face.

"I've been trying to get your attention for a while too." Dean admitted.

"Really?" Castiel asked.

"Yeah." Dean said.

The two boys sat there in the driveway for a while until they spoke up.

"Hey" They said at the same time.

"You go first." Dean insisted.

"Wanna go out for dinner sometime? Maybe go see a movie later?" Castiel asked.

"I'd love to, how about tonight?"Dean asked.

"Sounds great. I'll see you tonight?" Castiel asked.

"Definitely." Dean said before walking back to his car.

Castiel turned around and began walking towards his door when he felt an arm grab him, turning him around.

He turned around and was met by a pair of lips being pressed onto his own.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." Dean said, a blush appearing on his face.

"I'm glad you did it." Castiel said before giving him one last kiss and going into he house, about to get ready for his date with the boy next-door.

Yay so I hope you like this on shot!! I know it's not exactly the same thing as the video but close enough!

How you guys been?

Vote! Comment!