Smut.

This story is dedicated to... DoctorDeanWinchester because we both had the idea to write something with he Tumblr prompt I just posted! Sorry lovely :3

Dean's heart was racing, his palms were sweating. This was going to happen now and he was so ready for it. He felt a pair of lips traveling down his body, his shirt has been since long gone.

He could feel himself getting harder with every kiss, the buckle on his jeans were being undone and his pants were soon being slid down.

Castiel began ripping off his clothes and kissing the Dean's penis through his boxers.

"What do you want baby?" Castiel asked.

"CAS!" Dean groaned.

"Tell me what you want Dean." Castiel whispered.

"Touch me Cas please!" Dean demanded.

"If you wish." Castiel whispered and slid down Dean's boxers revealing his now completely hardened dick. Castiel smiled and began licking up his shaft slowly.

Dean groaned, his hands finding Castiel's head and pushing his down his his dick.

Castiel began bobbing up and down on his dick, cradling his balls with one hand and slowly stroking his own dick with the other. (A/N: This is so awkwarD to write!)

Dean moaned and shoved Castiel down deeper, having his whole dick inside his mouth.

"Ugh Cas!!" Dean shouted. Castiel released his dick with a pop and got up, kissing Dean with all his power.

"Be quiet Dean! They'll hear us!" Castiel whispered.

"I'm sorry!" Dean exclaimed, grabbing his and Castiel's dicks in his hands and slowly stroking them together.

"Please Cas! Fuck me I need you!" Dean pleaded, as he turned around sticking out his ass.

Castiel smiled and got down on his knees, slowly sliding his fingers into his mouth, making sure to apply a satisfied amount of saliva.

Castiel pushed one finger into Dean, sending the boy into a undeniable sensation. He was soon begging for another finger and soon another.

"What do you want Baby?" Castiel asked.

"I need your penis Cas please!" Dean begged.

"You want my penis you little slut?" Castiel asked.

"Yes Cas please!" Dean groaned.

Castiel smiled and slowly started pushing his dick into Dean's tight hole. Dean whimpered, the stinging was painful but Castiel waited until he was comfortable to move again.

"Move Cas!" Dean begged, his face flushed.

Castiel began thrusting inside him with simple thrust. Dean was a groaning mess, their bodies were filled with sweat. Soon the bell rang and the sound of students were filling the halls.

"Shhh baby or they'll hear you." Castiel whispered into his ear as he began to thrust deep and hard into Dean's hole.

The two boys were a moaning mess.

"Cas! I'm gonna cum baby." Dean whimpered, Castiel pulled out and turned Dean around.

"Me to! I'm close baby." Castiel agreed, their climaxes soon approached and sent them into momentary bliss.

The two boys were heaving and moaning messes but began to regain their breathes.

"We should get cleaned up Dean." Castiel suggested.

"Yeah we should." Dean agreed. They began to pull on their clothes and get ready. When they were finally done Castiel pressed a sweet kiss onto Dean's lips.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you." Castiel whispered.

"You didn't." Dean said, pressing his lips back onto his boyfriends.

"Hey Cas?"

"Yeah?" Castiel responded.

"Thanks for being my first, and definitely the only person that will ever fuck me again." Dean smiled, pressing his lips onto Castiel's. The two smiled and opened the janitors door and revealed the principal and their parents standing there.

"We understand you guys are going to have sex but did you have to do it in school!?" Mary shouted, a small smile on her face as she realized who actually got it.

John laughed and grabbed Dean's arm. "They way you're walking looks like Castiel really got you!" John said laughing, causing Mary to laugh.

"Mr. and Mrs. Winchester! This is no laughing matter!" The principal screamed, Although both parents were to busy laughing and escorting the boys out of the school to even care.

"I love you Cas." Dean whispered.

"I love you too." Castiel whispered back.

THREE MOTHER EFFINGG UPDATES!!!! I hope this was satisfactory smut?!?!?

Vote! Comment! Last chance to ask me some questions!