I Love You Castiel

So I'm writing this completely oh my phone while I'm sitting here at work waiting for my cousin to finish! So I hope you enjoy this crappy one shot.

Castiel was sitting in the bunkers kitchen when he heard the similar sound of the door opening and closing.

Castiel quickly got up and began his way towards the entrance to see Sam and Dean walking in with their bags and some food.
He smiled and walked towards them ready to wrap his arms around his boyfriends neck and kiss him quietly.

The two had been dating for a while now, it would make a year in only 3 weeks. They had told Sam only a couple days ago. Well actually Sam walked in on them while they were making out on the couch.

Sam smiled as Castiel greeted them and engulfed his brother in a tight hug. Sam was happy that his brother finally found someone who would love him and care for him when they get older and quite frankly, Sam didn't mind having Castiel nearby all the time.

Dean smiled as he saw his boyfriend coming towards him. He had no idea how much he missed his angel every time they had been gone all these years. He had no idea how badly he was in love with this man. The man who rescued him from hell, the man who kept him alive all these years, how could he be so clueless all those years?

All Dean knew was that he was happy he finally realized it and he was with his boyfriend.

The two men walked towards there room with Deans bags in hand and holding onto each other. The l'y went into their room and silence the was heard all night long.

The two silently ate, letting some small talk fill the room. The two silently held onto each other as they cuddled up to each other watching a movie they didn't care about.

All that they cared was that they were together and that's all that mattered.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONESHOT!! I don't know why I wrote it in all caps but I did. WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT SON!!

Vote! Comment!