Sober.

This chapter is dedicated to.... destiel_4ever because I feel like it being you so... There's that. BYE! Thanks for the support!!!

Dean Winchester, the talk of the school. Head Quarter back, Bisexual and Alcoholic. He was also dating Castiel Novak.

The two boys have been friends since they were little, growing up next door to each other for 15 years. They started dating 3 years ago, right around the death of Dean's mother.

We fall for each other at the wrong time Only for a moment, but I don't mind

Castiel was right by his side throughout everything, he gave up his education in order to be by his best friends side. He practically moved into the Winchesters home, taking care of young Sammy and Dean. He had gotten a full time job in order to make sure they had a home to stay in.

Dean would go to school and meet up with the druggies and alcohol enthusiast and skip.

Castiel knew that Dean was sleeping with other people. The necklaces, panties and scratch marks were plenty to tell him.

Though when Dean would pound through the door in the middle of the night, Castiel would make sure Sam would stay in his room while he took care of a sick Dean Winchester.

In the morning, Dean would turn around and smile when he would see Castiel's sleeping body. But soon that smile would turn into a frown when he would see the bruises on his body. He would get out of bed and get a drink and soon the day would start all over.

Guess I don't know where to draw the line, the line, the line And we'll play the same game every night

When Castiel would wake up, he would walk slowly towards the mirror and look at all the fresh bruises. He knew that Dean would never intentionally hurt him, He knew that this wasn't the Dean he knew.

The thoughts of came flooding back to him as he relived last night in his head. Dean had come barging in and took Castiel by the hand and brought him upstairs to their room. He removed his clothing and threw him onto the bed. Dean had pressed himself into Castiel all to quickly, causing Castiel to scream in pain. Talking wasn't allowed, Castiel knew he was going to pay for that.

He tried thinking of their first time, it was nothing like last night. Dean was soft and careful, making sure that Castiel was okay and it didn't hurt. Pressing small kisses down his back, in the morning they giggled and cuddled closer to each other.

Up in the clouds

Yeah, you know how to make me want you

When we come down

Oh I know, yeah I know, it's over

You don't know how to love me when you're sober

When the bottle's done you pull me closer

And you're saying all the things that you're supposed to

But you don't know how to love me when you're sober

Why is it so different when we wake up?

Same lips, same kiss, but not the same touch

Don't you know that you do it just enough, but not enough

But I know what's next, and I want it so much

Castiel put on some clothes and made his way down the stairs. When he turned around the corner, he saw Dean standing their with a bottle in his hands.

"Dean?" Castiel whispered, Dean turned around with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Cas!" Dean said, tears streaming down his face.

"I did all those marks on you! I'm a monster!" Dean yelled, taking a long sip of his beer.

Castiel sighed and silently walked up towards his boyfriend. He reached up his hand to his face and kissed him softly.

"Why do you love me? Why do you stay with me?" Dean asked.

"Cause I love you, what kind of person would I be if I left just cause you're going through something like this? I would never let you go through this by yourself." Castiel said, reaching for the beer slowly.

"I'm physically hurting you Cas! It's not safe for you here!" Dean chocked out.

"Then change that! Put the bottle down." Castiel said, tears beginning to swell in his eyes.

Dean didn't respond.

"Put the bottle down and we can get you some help, someone who can help you to stop drinking Dean." Castiel said.

"I'm not going to some stupid centre for crazy people! I'm not crazy!" Dean yelled, gripping the bottle tightly.

"Dean, you're not crazy! But you need to stop the drinking if you want to stop hurting me and Sam!" Cas screamed.

"Sam?" Dean whimpered. "Did I lay a hand on him?" Dean asked.

"No, but you're scaring him Dean. He doesn't want to lose someone else too. He lost both his parents Dean, he can't lose you too. Please Dean." Castiel asked.

The two boys stood there in silence for a little.

"Okay." Dean whispered.

"Okay?" Castiel asked.

"I'll go to a treatment Centre." Dean confirmed.

"Thank you." Castiel said, tightly wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"I love you Cas." Dean said.

"I love you too Dean." Castiel said.

Dean Winchester, the talk of the school. Head Quarter Back, Bisexual, Engaged to Castiel Novak, and Recovered Alcoholic. Graduated Senior.

So I hope you like this one shot! I attempted to do a song one shot but I don't think it worked out to the best but I hope you like it!

Song: Sober by Selena Gomez.

Vote! Comment!