Alpha!Dean & Omega!Castiel AU.

This chapter is dedicated to..... BlackAbyss2 because they asked me to write this and I will 100% disappoint you.... Also I legit have the necklace that you have as your profile photo!!

Dean and Castiel had been friends since they were kids and recently started dating a couple months ago. When Dean had moved into Castiel's home they quickly discovered their roles in their shared space.

Dean was in charge of all the maintenance while Castiel would normally do all the cooking and cleaning. Though the two never complained about their roles, Castiel always felt like it was wrong.

He knew Dean was Bisexual and was attracted to women and it seemed like Castiel was doing all the things that Dean's ex girlfriend was doing in their relationship.

"Dean?" Castiel asked.

"Yeah Cas?" Dean answered, turning his head away from the TV.

"Do you think of me as a girl?" Castiel asked.

"What?" Dean asked confused.

"I do everything Lisa was doing before you guys broke up and I don't know if you're with me cause I do the things she did for you." Castiel trailed on.

"Cas, you're a beautiful MAN, nothing you do with change that. You chose to clean and cook, I didn't make you do it. You enjoy cooking don't you?" Dean asked,

"I do enjoy it, it's just. I don't know." Castiel whispered.

"Listen, maybe you can teach me how to cook some things? And i'll help around the house." Dean offered.

"Yeah?" Castiel asked.

"Of course babe. I love you Cas, for who you are. Maybe I can teach you how to work on baby?" Dean asked.

Castiel's face lit up. "I'd love to help you fix her once in a while." Castiel said.

"Great!" Dean exclaimed.

"I love you Dean." Castiel whispered.

"I love you too baby boo." Dean said.

"Baby boo?" Castiel asked.

"I used to call Lisa baby as well. So I thought i'd change it up for you." Dean whispered in his ear.

"Oh. I like it though." Castiel said.

The two men went quite and cuddled into each others embrace.

I'm not saying that Dean and Castiel had sex that night, and I'm not saying that Castiel shocked Dean when he decided he was going to the dominant one. And I'm not saying that Dean absolutely loved Dominate Castiel.

I hope you like this update and I hope you press that little follow button :)

Vote! Comment!