Coming Home AU.

This little chapter is dedicated to Crysgirl1 for being so lovely and sending me a very sweet message yesterday! Wish you luck with the girlfriend my friend :)

Castiel sighed as he walked into his apartment, the long day of work on his mind. The day had been awful, he had gotten in an argument with is boss and was pulled off of his own project. He got a parking ticket and his car was towed. He walked home from work but was splashed by an oncoming car, don't forget the pouring rain.

"DADDY!" Little Grace screamed, running from the kitchen into her dad's awaiting arms.

"Hey Gracie, hows my favourite person in the world?" Castiel asked, a smile soon growing on his face.

"I'm shocked! I thought I was your favourite person in this world?!" Dean said acting all hurt, causing Grace to smile and hug her father once again.

"Hello Dean." Castiel said, leaning towards his husband and kissing his lips softly.

"Hey Babe, how was your day?" Dean asked.

"Horrible! But it's better now that I'm with my TWO favourite people in the world that I love so much!" Castiel answered.

"We love you too Daddy!" Grace yelled, giving Castiel a toothy smile.

"So what did you guys do today?" Castiel asked.

"Daddy took me to the zoo! We saw some monkeys and zebras!" Grace answered, before running off to her room.

"What happened today?" Dean asked, wrapping his arms around his husbands waist.

"Balthazar said I couldn't handle the project anymore and took me off it completely! Then I got a parking ticket and got towed! Then it started pouring and some idiot splashed water all over me!" Castiel said, tears beginning to drop from his eyes, the days events were to much right now.

"You want me to go beat him up like in High School when he would mess with you?" Dean asked, causing Castiel to chuckle and smile.

"No! I do not want to go bail you out of jail... Again!" Castiel answered but pressed his lips once more onto Dean's. "But thanks for the offer." Castiel whispered.

"Come on, let's go get you changed into some warm clothes and gather Grace and watch some movies?" Dean suggested.

"Can we get some Pizza?" Castiel asked.

"Of course we can Angel." Dean said, kissing the top of his nose.

"I love you Dean."

"I love you too Cas."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

Okay, so I know a little short but I didn't want to ramble on and on so I hope you liked it!!! Thanks for the 500+ reads already you guys!! Means a lot to me knowing you guys still read these!!

Vote! Comment! ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS! LIFE, RELATIONSHIPS, SEX ANYTHING!