Hockey Player AU.

This chapter is dedicated to the very lovely, Impala_driving_angel who suggested that I write a Hockey player AU. I being a proud Canadian citizen, do not actually enjoy watching or playing hockey period. So there won't be any actual descriptions of an actual game cause I've watched like 1 game my entire life.

Dean watched as his fiancé skated around the rink, a smile proudly plastered on his face at the sight of his fiancé doing what he loved. 

The game was almost over when one of the players from the other team slammed into Castiel causing him to fall to the ground hard. The game continued, until Castiel didn't get up or move from the floor. 

Dean stood up looking at his fiancé lying on the floor. He ran down the flights of stars and up to the glass. He was watching as a few doctors rushing towards Castiel. 

Soon the ambulance came rushing in and quickly got to work on Castiel. Dean stood there helplessly waiting to see what would happen next. 

Some of Castiel's teammates saw Dean standing at the glass and went over and got the officials to open the door to let him in. 

Dean gave a grateful smile and took of onto the ice, slipping a couple times but he finally got to Castiel. 

"Cas!?" Dean asked, worry filled in his voice. 

"Dean." Castiel said simply before passing out once more. 

"He's okay don't worry we had to give him some sedatives so he wouldn't injure himself further. He got knocked on the head pretty hard so we're going to take him to the hospital and get some test done." The paramedic said, Her uniform said Charlie. 

"Thank you! Can I come?" Dean asked.

"Of course!" Charlie said, before her fellow paramedics put Cas onto a gurney and started wheeling him out. 

As they were walking out, Dean looked to the right and saw as the other team were smiling and high fiving. All he wanted to do was go beat the shit out of them, but Castiel needed him at the hospital not jail.

When Castiel finally regained consciousness he woke up to Dean holding his hand and loud snores escaping his mouth. 

He smiled and squeezed his hand tightly, trying to wake his fiancé up. 

When that didn't work, he decided there was only one way to wake him up. "DEAN!" Castiel screamed, causing Dean to jump up from the chair and get into some weird karate position causing Castiel to begin laughing. 

"Hey Cas, how you feeling?" Dean asked.

"My head hurts." Castiel answered. 

"Well you got hit pretty hard baby. I was terrified! You weren't moving!" Dean exclaimed. 

"I'm sorry I scared you." Castiel whispered. 

"It's not your fault you're one of the teams best players and other teams see you as a threat. Besides you weren't the one that wanted to end someone's career." Dean explained. 

"End my career?" Castiel asked.

"The doctor said that you were okay that you have a minor concussion but that's about it. You passed out due to shock of the hit. The other team didn't get what they wanted you can still play at next game." Dean said.

"No." Castiel said.

"What?" Dean asked confused. 

"I won't be playing anymore. It's not worth being in the hospital and scaring you." Castiel said.

"Cas, this is your dream! You can't just give it up cause I got scared!" Dean said.

"That's the point though! I can't stand doing something that makes you terrified that i'll get hurt! Dean you are the most important thing in my life! You mean more to me then hockey does. Besides, I have other dreams." Castiel responded. 

"And what are those dreams?" Dean asked.

"Get married. Adopt some little ones. Start a bakery. Get a kitten and puppy. Go to L.A. I have so many Dean that i'd much rather do then know that what I do worries you. I'm done playing and that's final." Castiel finished. 

"Are you sure?" Dean asked.

"As sure as I am that marrying you will be the best day of my life." Castiel smiled, pulling Dean into a small kiss. 

"I love you De." Castiel whispered. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY SUGAR MUFFIN!" Dean screamed. 

"Why did you scream?" Castiel asked, a few giggles escaping his mouth. 

"I want the whole hospital to know that I love you baby cakes." Dean said, capturing his lips with his own once more. 

Okay! So I'm not going to sugar coat it. I'm hungover AF right now and my head is killing me. But I wanted to write another chapter and I remembered that I started writing this like 5 days ago so I hope you like it and I'm sorry if it's bad. 

Vote! Comment!