Chapter 2 ~ Jane The Killer

I walked home. It was some what cold, but I didn't care. The cold never bothers me. For some reason. It was very dark. I could barely see.

Mom and dad probably don't care. They're probably off doing their own thing. Kieth is probably doing his "thing". I still don't know what he does.

I thought I saw a glimpse of white, but I guess I didn't. I shrugged it off. I heard a noise from behind me. I turned around. There standing was a tall woman, she had long black hair and very pale skin. She looked to have a knife at her side.

"Hi." She awkwardly said. I waved and said "Hi, lady." She laughed and smiled. She walked over to me.

"What's your name, darling?" She asked, kneeling beside me. "My name is Brooklynn Riverwood. What your name, miss?" "My name is Jane. Nice to meet you, Brooklynn."

"Why are you outside at 8:54?" Jane asked. "I was at the old park by the forest. And then some guy told me to run home." I said.

"Wait, Brooklynn. Did this guy have a white hoodie and black hair?" I nodded. "Did he have a smile and black circles around his eyes?" I nodded again. Jane swore under her breath and asked me more questions.

"Last question, Brooklynn. What did he say his name was? This is very important." Jane said. " He said his name is Jeff." She threw her arms in the air. "Of course, he tries to get the human first." She muttered.

"What?" "Nothing, Brooklynn. Don't worry about it."

"Jane," "Yes?" "Will you please walk me home? I scared of the dark cause there monsters there." I asked. Jane nodded and picked me up.

"Brooklynn, tell me about your friends." "Okay, when I was 4, I had a best friend in the entire world. Now, I only have my dollies."

"What was your friend's name?" Jane asked. "His name was BEN. He walked through the TV. It was the coolest thing, Jane!"

Jane set me down on the doorstep. "Brooklynn, I promise I will come back and be your friend. Okay?" "Okay, Jane."

Jane gave me a hug, then she ran off in to the forest.

-----------------------------------

"Jeffery! What the hell did you do?" I yelled, running into the mansion. "What did I do?" Jeff asked, smirking.

"The little girl! She knows." I stated. He jumped off the couch and walked over to me. "What? How?" "I found her wandering outside, alone. She turned around and saw me. I went over to her and asked what was her name," I said. "Wait, Jane. What did she say her name was?"

"Brooklynn Riverwood." I said.

"BEN! Get your elf ass down here!" Jeff called.

"What, Jeff? Did your knife stuck in the ceiling fan again?" BEN asked.

"Get over here, BEN, or I will personally put you in the bathtub." I threatened.

I told BEN the whole issue with Brooklynn.

"But, that's impossible. Slender erased her memory when she was like 5. She still remembers me." BEN said.

"We know. All of us do. But, how could she remember you after that?" I argued.

"This is just my theory, but what if Brooklynn isn't human?" Jeff asked.

BEN and I stared at Jeff.

"What?"

"BEN, if you think about it, it might be true. I met her today and she seemed un-normal to me."

"I met her too. She was way too polite for someone her age. When they're 6, they're like tiny tornadoes."

"I'm going to go talk to Slender. This is way too confusing for me."

"I'm gonna go kill."

"I have to go talk to Clockwork."

-------------------------------------------------

I walked to Slender's office and knocked on the door. "Come in."

I opened the door and walked in. I sat down in the chair and looked at Slender's faceless face. "What do you need, child?"

"It's about Brooklynn. Slender, Brooklynn remembers."