Chapter 13 ~ Masky and Hoodie ~ Part Two

Oh, my god, this picture is so adorable. ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shrugged, turning back to where I was facing in the first place. It's not a big deal anyways. So what if I was in danger, it's not like anyone would care. Mommy has her drinks. Daddy has his women, who Mommy calls "Whores". Keith has his smoking stuff.

And what about me?

Well, I... um. I have beauty! Doesn't that count for something? Anything? Well, that's what Mommy says. As long as I have beauty, I'll get everywhere in life! Mommy said between my stormy grey-blue eyes and curly brown hair, I'm like a living doll.

Maybe, Mommy is right.

*AMAZING FLASHBACK BOUGHT TO YOU BY ANGSTY FANFICS*

"Momma, I have drink?" Brooklynn asked, standing on her toes to see over the dining room table and tugging on her mother's shirt. Jennifer glared over at her 2-year-old daughter. She was so annoying! Sometimes, she just wanted to leave her at the park or in the store, but sadly she couldn't. Her nosy husband and son would ask where she was and then all hell would break loose. Keith would start yelling at her for being a terrible mother, then her husband would yell at him for yelling at her, and it would be a huge mess. Best case scenario, her partner would be too busy with his conquests to notice and her son would be too stoned out of his mind to notice where his sister is.

Maybe she could do that. It might work.

Jennifer put on her fakest smile and nodded to the eager-eyed girl. "Sure honey! Here ya go!" She handed Brooklynn her sippy cup, making sure the lid was on tight, as to not spill all over the kitchen. Inside the brightly coloured pink cup was Brooklynn's medicine mixed in with her juice. The medicine inside calmed the child so much, she nearly passed out on the spot.

The blue-grey eyes drooped shut, concealing the colour. The pink cup fell to the ground, cracking open and spilling the red contents over the dark wood floor. A small 'thud' was heard as the abnormally tiny child collapsed. A head of blonde hair watched as this transpired.

Her grin grew larger as she realized the girl was unconscious. She unsteadily got up from her seat and leaned down towards her daughter.

"Brooklynn, just remember that no matter what, you'll always be beautiful. Even when you're dead."

Then, Jennifer's phone rang. It was her agent.

"Jen, interview, half hour." A gruff voice said.

"Alright, hun. Be there soon." She answered sweetly.

She ran upstairs to do her hair and makeup, leaving her unconscious daughter to be found by either the girl's father or brother.

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

Sighing, I walked towards the source of the noise.

"If you're here to kill me, then just do it already."

"Well, we weren't exactly planning to."

Two men, tall men, I might add, popped up from behind the bush. One had a black and white mask and an orange jacket. The other had a yellow hoodie and a black and red stitched mask.

"State your name and business," I said, rather annoyed by the situation at the moment.

"Oh look at you, being all professional," The one in the black and white mask laughed. "My name is Masky and the guy next to me is Hoodie."

"My name is Brooklynn and," I raised my eyebrows. "Isn't that a type of sweatshirt?"

"Yes." He answered.

"But why?" I asked.

"Why what?" He looked very confused behind the mask.

"Why would you have your names be the things you're wearing? It doesn't make any sense." I stated.

His eyes widened and he looked at Hoodie for a moment before turning back to me.

"You've got us beat, kid. We don't know." Masky admitted.

~TIMESKIP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRANSITION THIS~

"Okay, so you're gonna throw that-" He pointed to the thing in my hand. "at this." Masky pointed to the circle painted on the tree.

Nodding, I smirked. I pulled back my arm and threw the knife a little bit off of the red circle in the middle.

"Woah." Came the shocked voices in unison.

"What? Did I do bad?" I asked, a smug look crossing my face.

"Not at all... well this was fun." Hoodie quietly said.

"But unfortunately, we have to get going." Masky chimed in.

"Well, I guess that's okay. Bye." I said, turning away.

"Wait! Brooklynn, take this. It'll help you," Mask handed me a small red box. "Keep it safe, okay?" I nodded.

"And under no circumstance, let that mother of yours take it." Hoodie almost growled the second part of the sentence.

"Goodbye kid, we'll see you around soon." Masky said, walking away with Hoodie hot on his trail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so so so so sorry this chapter is so late.

BTW I'm sorry if Masky and Hoodie are OOC. I haven't watched the entirety of Marble Hornets yet, so I don't really know their personalities. Most of what I know about them is from other people's fanfics, so yeah

I made it through 10 weeks of school. I'm actually really proud of myself, for the first time.

I'm actually supposed to be finishing my book report for English.

GUYS THERE'S ONLY 7 MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE

THIS BOOK IS GOING WAY TOO FAST

Happy (late) Halloween! What did you guys go as? Personally, I went as a Gypsy.

Yeah so I have a few chapters planned for this month and this book will be finished by the end of the year (hopefully!)

Thinking about doing 3 chapters this month and 4 for next month. Whatcha think of that? Good?

Welp, I have to go.

BYE GUYS! (It autocorrected BYE to BYELORUSSIA... Hetalia fans, is it a sign?)