Chapter 15~ Ankia

Hey rainbowstory13, this chapter is YOUR'S! I made this chapter just for you, per your request. This is the closest I could get to Anika.

I photoshopped the picture for you!

Aye slight TRIGGER WARNING later in the chapter!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEN's were able to focus on the red object for a moment. It was a small girl in a red cloak or coat.

The girl had long brown hair and looked underweight.

BEN was able to teleport out of Splendor's arms, went through his game, and over to the girl. (I don't even know if this is one of his powers tbh 😂)

His worst fears were confirmed. 

It was her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her vision blurred with tears as he pushed her against the wall, restraining her pale wrists. His foul breath hit her face like a wall.

"You know what I'm going do to you, little lady?"

Jennifer wiggled under his grasp as he slowly pulled away her white shirt, which was tucked into her floral skirt, his mouth listing off the dirty things he was going to do to her. But she wasn't listening. She couldn't.

Her mind was focused on the imminent threat in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brooklynn's eyesight was hazy, being that her eyes hadn't been open for around a week and a half.

Ankia sat beside her, playing on her phone, not noticing that the girl had woken up.

"Where am I?" Brooklynn asked herself, out loud.

She glanced around the room she was in. It was a small white room, with a load of medical supplies placed around on the shelves. She sat up on the large metal bed she was on, if you could even call it a bed. It was more just a sheet of metal on legs.

Ankia somehow did not notice the petite fille get up and tried to open the door. The child supported herself with some of the exam tables in the large area. The door was way too heavy for Brooklynn. But in her starved and sick state, she was even weaker than normal.

She banged against the door as hard as she could with her pale hands. Brooklynn eventually gave up and went back to the table. The strange girl with the rainbow hair was asleep, her mouth open and phone on her chest.

The door opened.

A tall man with black hair and red eyes walked in. He had a full doctor's outfit on, surgical mask and all.

"Why hello there, Brooklynn! How are you feeling?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

So someone messaged me and told me they were doing a book report on this book and how they needed the info for the rest of the story before Friday.

First of all, I'm actually so honoured that someone thought this book is interesting enough to do a report on it for school.

Second, I WAS going to spam all the chapters at Christmas time, because I would be on break and have time to write them but I'm going to finish the book this week.

I'll start working on the sequel and it'll be published Jan. 1st.

I love you guys!

Bye! 💙❤