Caught

Knock knock

Elsa open the door to see Jack. "What are you doing here?" Elsa asked "Hey what a way to greet your boyfriend." Jack replied as he went inside Elsa's house  "sorry?" Elsa said in more like a question. "So what you wanna do?" Jack asked as he sat down in Elsa's couch. "How about we watch a movie?" Elsa asked Jack nodded. " I 'all go see what movies we have"Elsa said and head towards her room.
Thump
"Elsa?" Jack asked as he waited for a response and the popcorn to finish popping.
After no response was heard he quickly made his way to Elsa 's room.
He then was greeted by the floor. " Jack you okay " Elsa asked as she helped him up and pulled a little to hard, which caused them to land on Elsa's bed. Jack on top of Elsa. Elsa blushed as she was being mesmerized by his snowflake blue eyes. "Jack could you-" She was cut out by his lips meeting hers. Jack bit elsa's lower lip asking for entranced which she declined, he then pinched her bum, causing her to gasp. There was his chance he slip his tongue inside Elsa's mouth. She moaned his named which turned him on more.
Suddenly the door open to reviled a gasping Anna and a flash of light. "Anna it's not what it looks like" Elsa replied immediately. " no no don't let me interrupt, you may continue." And with she close the door.
Jack smirked and wiggled his eye brows.
And we'll you can quests what happened.

So yeah a made a jelsa OneShots book. Anyway a apologize for any mistakes or grammar.
                        - Jelsa170  ❄️