Oops

Jack's POV

It was raining and I was outside of her apartment like an idiot. I do deserve this but she never gave me a good explanation.

I guess I have no other choice than to....climb her window. I climb up which was harder than I thought, oh cool she got new window curtains. Blue like my favorite color. Great the windows open, I sneak inside quietly, "Hey!" I called out
" I like the new curtains." I called out before everything went black.

I woke up to ouch black darkness, I rubbed my head "ow, what the heck Punzie!" I called looking around seeing a girl with platinum blonde hair, this is not Punzie's apartment. "Sorry, but I'm not Punzie" she said, softly.

"Yeah, no kidding" I said jokingly, "I'm Elsa." She extended her hand out for me to shake which I do."Jack."

"Punzie's apartment is in the next building." She walked towards me but she tripped I immediately caught her. "Looks like you feel for me." I whispered, she blushed and quickly stood up.

"Uhm- you might wanna go see her?" She asked and walked towards the door, I don't know why but I want to know more about her. "No it's fine, can w-we talk?" I hesitated what is wrong with me I never! Ever! Hesitate!
She nodded, and we talked for the rest of the night.

P R E S E N T   D A Y
(Third person)

"Jackson hurry up!" An impatient Elsa called "coming snowflake." Jack called and hurried down stairs, to his pregnant wife. They where on there way to the hospital Elsa was due tomorrow and there was not time to wast. Elsa rolled her eyes "I regret losing my virginity to you."
Elsa remarked as she sat in the car,Jack smirked "but you had fun" Elsa glanced away, feeling her checks redden.

I guess it was a good thing Jack never got an explanation from Punzie.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: I know I know not my best. I'll update, soon
. Anyways, until the next update.