Beautiful

"Elsa are you sure this is a good idea."  Anna asked Elsa as she got her bag ready, "Anna I'm only staying today beside, it's not like I'm gonna be sleeping in the same room as him." Elsa said as she carried her bag over her shoulder. "Okay, fine but call me if anything happens okay?" Anna asked worried Elsa nodded her head.

Once Elsa arrived she thanked her parents and knocked the door was open to reveal Jack. Who was two years older than, Elsa and one year older than Jason, Elsa's boyfriend. "Hey Elsa." Jack said as he grabbed her bag and placed it on the couch. "Hey Jack" Elsa said as she closed the door behind her.  "You look beau-" Jack was cut off by his brother Jason.
Elsa smiled only to have that smiled replaced by a frown "ugh, what happened to your makeup?" Jason said rudely as he looked at Elsa.
"I'm not wearing any." Elsa said quietly, "well you should" Jason said simply as he left and went back inside his room.

"Um..ignore him like I was trying to say earlier you look beautiful." Jack said and grabbed her bag and showed her where she would be staying. "Thanks Jack" Elsa said as started to but makeup on.  Jack stopped her "Don't" Jack said taking the makeup away from her. "Jack.." Elsa said as she kissed him on the check.
"Thanks, I should..um...go see your brother." Elsa said as she went to find, Jason. She opened the door to see Jason, with another girl!! "Geesh don't you know how to knock!" Jason yelled as he buttoned his shirt up. The girl kissed on the lips, and then left.

"What the heck was that!?" Elsa asked well more like demand.
"Well this is awkward,uhm.. That is one of my girlfriends."
Elsa slapped him, and went back into her guest room, and slammed the door. "Wow, what happened?!" Jack rushed to Elsa guest room, "What happened?!" Jack asked an angry Elsa. "Your brother! Is a f**king jerk!" Elsa said "what did he do this time?!" Jack asked sitting beside Elsa

"Apparently I'm "one" of his girlfriend, and the worst part is I'm not even sad I'm mad!" Elsa said
"He what?! I'll go teach that jerk a lesson." Jack said as he stood up, Elsa grab his hoodie, "Hold on, I don't want you to get in trouble, so let me do the honors." Elsa marched back in Jason's room, she punched him where the sun doesn't shine, turned around and punched him straight in the nose.
"You b-"

Elsa had already left to the guest room, with Jack following behind her. "Your amazing!" Jack shouted and Elsa smirked, "hey do you think you can drop me off?" Elsa asked "promise me a date soon?" Jack asked Elsa nodded.

2   W E E K S    L A T E R

"You may have her now brother but I had her first." Jason said confidently as he looked at Elsa sitting beside Jack
"Well, I have her now and that's all that matters." Jack said and kissed her hand. "Trust me you guys aren't gonna last long." Jason said while hand motioning to them.  Elsa simply kissed Jack instead of saying anything.

4  YEARS LATER

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Elsa smiled as Jack kissed her passionately.  Jack smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "I love you, Mrs. Frost " Jack whispered "I love you Mr. Frost"

"Let's skip the party and go to our honeymoon." Jack suggested Elsa smirked "let's go before I change my mind." Elsa said

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••