Superhero

Elsa's POV

"Jack, where are you going this late at night?" Elsa asked while glancing at the clock 2:30 a.m, and back at her boyfriend.
"Snowflake, I really wish I could tell you but I can't." Jack said before leaving the front door. Elsa sighed this wasn't the first time something like this happened.

Jack would cancel plans, get home late, sometimes even have cuts or bruises when he got back. Elsa as any other girlfriend would be suspicious. She decided to lay back in this one, but next she would be ready.

T H E N E X T D A Y

Elsa made her way to the ice cream parlor, where she had a date with Jack. "Hey Ariel, have you seen Jack yet?"
"No, sorry Elsa. Do you wanna go head and order your ice cream."
"Oh,no I'll just wait on Jack."
Elsa sat down, facing the TV, she couldn't believe he was late for their date again.

Elsa glanced at the TV
The current news is that their is a superhero in town.
Wow, Cindy a superhero in town?
Well, yes goes by the name J.F police are offering 10,000 for whoever can turn him in alive. Here is a picture of the wanted J.F

More news about this upcoming

Elsa's POV

It's already 8pm and no sign of Jack, I help Ariel close the shop. I get in my car and head home. I wait in the leaving room for Jack. Midnight are FUGIN' KIDDING ME!  The door, cracks open Jack tip toes. I turn the lights on
"You have some serious explaining to do mister."
Jack sighed and sat down beside Elsa, "look I really wish I could tell you."
"Why? Don't you trust me?"

Jacks phone rang he looked at it while his eyes widen." Look Elsa I'm really sorry I promise I'll make it up to you." Jack said stepping out the door. Elsa instantly ran after Jack "jack! jack!"

Only to be trapped by a dead end.

"Well aren't you just a fine looking lady?" I man who you could clearly tell was drunk approach Elsa.
"Uhm..sir, please it's been a really tough day and-"
The man was already cornering Elsa she had no where to go.
"Let go of me!! Help!" Elsa called 
disparately, for anyone.
"Shut Up!" The man said while slapping her face without hesitation
"That's no way to treat a lady." A way to familiar voice called.
"You don't tell me what to do!" Yelled the man charging straight towards him.  The man in the black hoodie easily dogged by stepping to the side.
"Uhm-"  Elsa said trying her best to warn the hoodie man.
"Shh, no need to thank me."
"He's rig-"  Elsa said desperately trying to get his attention to turn around
"I now he's passed out like I said no need to than-" to late he was knocked out cold, the guy had hit his back probably leaving a bruise.
"Idiot" Elsa whispered. "Now where were we?" The man asked getting closer to Elsa. "You where about to let me go."
" oh, in that case have a nic-" the man smirked oh, no thought Elsa in her head.
" you filthy liar! You know what happens when people lie to me?!"
Slap
Elsa let out a scream of pain.
"Leave my snowflake alone!"
The hoodie man, grabbed onto the drunk man, and started to beat him up. He then made his way towards Elsa.
"How did you know?" Elsa asked curiously
"Know what?" He asked nervously, afraid to blow his cover."that my nickname- "
"Oh will you look at the time got to go!"
He than disappear out of plain sight. Elsa than spirited home, to see if her suspicion was right. She open the door to her bedroom.
Jack was laying there fast asleep. Elsa sighed and laid down beside him.
Elsa was almost positive he was him. An idea popped into her head.

She got on top of Jack and kissed his jaw, she made her way down his neck finding his sweet spot. He let out a soft moan, Elsa smirked as she got off, and laid back down.
"Why'd you stop?" Jack asked, Elsa shrugged Jack got on top of Elsa. He kissed Elsa duo of passion,love and lust.
Elsa brought her fingers to jacks back and touch it, actually poked it. Jack broke apart the kiss. Elsa poked once more Jack winced in pain. "Take your shirt off."

Elsa commanded, Jack smirked, and obeyed. Elsa blushed no matter how many times she's seen him shirtless.

She signaled him to turn around Jack sighed and did as told. Elsa gasped at the big purple bruise in his back.
"So your him...J.F."
It was meant to come out as a question but Elsa knew well, it wasn't. Jack simply nodded before explaining everything.
"...and I didn't tell you because I wanted to keep you safe,but I promise I will make it up to you."
Elsa smilies and looked at Jack, "you don't have to I understand." She said cuddling in his neck. Jack smirked
" don't you think I deserve a reward?"
" oh, course what reward would you like." Jack pretend to think "how about you." Elsa smirked and kissed Jack.

And you know what happens........

A/N: finally updated, it's not part 3 of the fight I'm still working on that. So...yeah anyway until the next update. Jelsa170