People Change pt.1

Year 2012

I'm so stupid falling in the first place thinking I was actually different and now here I am watching him go away with another girl I already feel the tears start to form I wipe them away- no he doesn't deserve my tears I stand tall and walk away.

Present Day 2016
Stuck in traffic that's where I am right now work was hard especially since my boss got fired but they will promote me! I've been working there for two years already! I know enough not to mention I learn very quickly. Finally! Yes traffic is gone! I'm actually heading to see Anna and my nephew David yes Anna and Kristof got married and have a two year old son.
Actually feel little bit like a perfect family. 25 and I haven't gone out with anybody since I swim well except for going out to one person but that didn't turn out great considering he left to LA and didn't even say goodbye. I park in front of Anna's house.
ring ring
seriously?
"Yes?"
"We need you to come back to report back to work."
"Why-"
They already hung up. Guess visiting Anna will have to wait.

time skip

I hurry to the elevator
"Mr. Mark you want to see me?"
"Oh yes I want you to introduce you to your new boss."

A guy with silver white hair and pale skin that I would recognize anywhere. Jack?! He's my new boss?! What the heck?!
"Nice to meet you Mr.?" I pretended not to know or seem surprised.
"Jackson or Jack." He said and shook my hand.
"Okay, follow me Jackson." I said I know he hates being called Jackson. I guided him to his office. "Hey don't forget I'm coming over!" Marked yelled after me "at 5!" I yelled back

We finally made it to Jack's office.
"My office is the one next to yours." I said and was about to leave. "Wait! I-um- are you and Mark going out?" I was shocked by his question, I giggled quietly and shock my head. "His daughter, Emily likes to visit little David." I said and was about to leave, "is David your son?" Jack asked I rolled my eyes. He doesn't care or even deserve to know but he's not. I just left leaving him alone in his office.

"Hey, Anna? Emily's coming over at 5."
"Okay. Bye take care."
"You too"
I finally got home. Tomorrow is gonna be a rough day. It's gonna be super awkward, uncomfortable and everything in between.

Next Day

I rushed to the office I'm earlier than almost everyone. Actually I just really wanted to avoid Jack. But I guess I can't since he's my boss now.

It's nine and the files are so frustrating. I groan and mess my hair up more than it is. "I'm totally not gonna get these files done by tonight" I said to myself while laying my head down. "You know I can help you if you want." A familiar voice said I sighed, I really don't have a choice. "Yes please." I practically begged and shoved some papers in his hands.
It's 8 and I'm already getting ready to leave. I soon feel someone hug me from behind. "Jack?" I asked he pulled apart so I could see him clearly.
He leaned in, closer wait! What is he doing no he broke your heart! Stop him!

I ducked under him just in time. "No way that's gonna happen" I said "hurt me once shame on me hurt me twice shame on you." I grabbed my purse that had dropped in the process. "People change Elsa." And that's the last thing I heard before I exited the building.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: I finally updated! Part two will be out tomorrow. Until the next update.