Jealous

Third Person

Jack and Elsa are a couple, their the most popular couple in the whole school. Jack like any boyfriend gets jealous. It also wasn't help that almost every guy flirted with his Snowflake. In especially, Hans he was Elsa ex who got to obsessed and will do anything to get her back.

"Elsa, I'll be right back i'll go get us some coke." Jack said and walked away.
Elsa nodded and stayed there staying at her phones blank screen.

"All alone Elsa?" A way to familiar voice said and sat down, "that seats taken Hans." Elsa said harshly, and began to leave, Hans grabbed her arm. "Come on Elsa, give me one last shot, I'm better than him-" Hans was on his knees at this point. Elsa pulled her arm away from Hans.
"Hans! Get up your embarrassing yourself." Elsa yelled and began to walk in the opposite direction, bumping into Jack. "What's going on?" Jack asked, Elsa staring a kneeling Hans. Elsa whispered 'same thing as always' Jack turned Elsa around her back facing Hans.

He cupped her face, then kissed her. He was making sure Hans saw and he would get the memo.

Hans smirked and went to the kitchen. He grabbed, 2 cokes. He ran up to Elsa and Jack who now had stopped kissing. "Let's see who's laughing now." Hans poured the cokes over them, he faked a laugh.

Elsa and Jack just walked away without another word.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:Hans ended up finding the love of his life Vanessa.
Anyway thank you guys so much for 1k. It means a lot to me.