The Fight pt.3

P R E V I O U S L Y......

"Elsa I'm sorry I didn't-" Jack started to apologize, but it was too late, Elsa was already out the door.
"I lost her." Jack barely manage to get out with his voice shaking, as he fell to the ground crying.

T H I S T I M E ......

Elsa was out the door she started dialing her sisters number,
"hey Anna? Can I crash at your place today if you don't mind?" Elsa hung up and made her way to Anna's house.

As soon as Anna open the door Elsa hugged her immediately, "oh, Elsa what happened?"Anna asked as she guided her to the leaving really room. Elsa explains everything that happened to Anna.
"You can stay how ever long you want to." Anna said before answering the door, only to slam it back closed. Anna ran to Elsa, "Elsa, it's Jack!" Elsa began to panic, "tell him I'm not here" Anna nodded and went back to the door.

"May, I help you?" Anna said sassily to Jack, "I'm assuming Elsa told you." Anna nodded "Can I see her?"
Anna bit her top lip it was I thing she did when she lied,
"Sorry, you're to late she left hours ago." Anna said emphasizing the word hours ago. Just as she was about to close the door, Jack, stood in the way

"Anna,look I know I messed up bad, I shouldn't have said anything like that it's just-"

"I'm not the one you should be giving explanations to."
Anna said about to close the door once more.
"Anna please, I know she's here."
Jack said.
"Hold on," Anna said while sigh "ugh I'm gonna regret this. Why am I so nice!"

"Elsa, he wants to talk to you."
"But I don't." Elsa said while turning away
"Come on just hear what he has to say." Anna said smiling to her beloved sister. Elsa nodded "okay"
Anna smilies before running off to the door.

Jack entered Elsa's room, (aka the guest room) as Anna walked out she glared at Jack. 'Careful' she mouthed

"Hey" Jack said awkwardly, as he sat down next to Elsa, she scouted over. Jack let out a sigh. Awkward silence fell upon them. "I'm sorry," Jack said "it's alright" although they both knew it wasn't. "So this is it? Huh?" Jack wondered out loud without knowing " I don't know." Elsa whispered to herself.
" I just need time to think." Elsa whispered, softly. "Can I have, one favor?" Jack asked softly, Elsa nodded.
Jack pulled her close and kissed her passionately, no response. "Please" he whispered, he kissed her once more, this time she responded, but pulled away just in time before they both got carried away.
"I-I think you should go." Elsa simply said leaving Jack alone in the guest room.

"So how it go?" Anna asked Jack unaware of what had happened.
"I think I lost her Anna." Jack said letting his tears fall into his, hands. Anna gave him an apologetic look.
"I'm positive she still loves you." Silence "she just needs to think this through."
"I really hope your right." Jack stood up and left. Anna sighed and went to Elsa's room.  "Elsa!"

"Bathroom." There where awful sounds coming from the bathroom. "Elsa?" Anna went inside of the bathroom to reveal Elsa throwing up. "Elsa are you okay?" Elsa nodded

"Yeah it's probably something I just ate."
"Wait! How have you been feeling lately?" Anna asked suspiciously
"Anna, I'm fine I can guaranty you I'm not pregnant." Elsa said drying her hands, walking to the room.

"Who said anything about being pregnant?"

"I-uh- I'm hungry are you hungry? Let's go eat." Elsa said avoiding the question, and pulled her back down

"oh no your not going anywhere." Anna said "are you pregnant?" Anna asked raising her eyebrow. Elsa sighed but nodded. Anna gasped

"O my gosh I'm gonna be aunt! Is t a boy or a girl?! We got to buy a crib! We need to go shopping! When's the baby shower!? Who else knows? I'm gonna be aunt!!" Anna finished Rampling, and pulled Elsa.

"Where are we going?!" Elsa yelled as she got inside Anna's car. "Where going shopping!" Elsa giggled but agreed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna picked up a cute outfit for newborn babies "so does Jack know?" Anna asked as she put the item back on the rack. "No not yet"Elsa said as she picked up a couple of outfits for boys and girls. She paid for them. "You do know your gonna have to pay for them eventually." Elsa nodded "hey could you drop me off at Jack's." Anna nodded and drove there.

"Thanks Anna I'll call you if I need anything."
Anna nodded "don't forget to tell him." Elsa sighed but nodded.
She opened the door with her keys, to see bottles of beer scattered on the floor, and a drunk passed out Jack on the couch.

Elsa set down her bag, and made her way upstairs. She changed into a fresh pair of new clothes.

I made my way down stairs to see Jack holding a pair of baby clothes in his hands. Busted

I rush down the stairs, and snatch the clothes from his hands,

  "What's this for?"  Jack asked while looking at the rest of the bag full with clothes, baby, clothes. "Uh..clothes for a baby, obviously?"  Elsa answered and took the bag away, from Jack. "I know that for who?"  

"A baby, my baby" Elsa whispered the last part, so softly it would be almost impossible for jack to hear it. "Are you pregnant?" Jack asked                                                                                         
"N-no" Elsa stuttered. Jack sighed "Elsa your a horrible lair."  "I'm not lying." Jack chuckled "That was a lie." Elsa shook her head                                                                                                                    "Elsa, I know you,and I know when your lying, come on you can trust me." Elsa thought about 'well he is drunk, so he won't remember a thing'

"Okay, um...Jack,I'm pregnant with your child." Jack gasped "I'm gonna be father? I'm gonna be father!"  He kissed Elsa on the lips, and pulled her into a hug. "I love you, and I know I mess up I lot but I promise, I will never let anything bad happen to you" Jack said  "And to my future children" Jack said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Perv" Elsa said and smacked him in the arm, Jack carried her bridal style and they both laid down, and went to sleep cuddling with each other.

9  Y E A R S L A T E R

"Jackson , Amy! Time to go to school!" Elsa yelled as she just finished packing their lunch. She handed them their lunch. As they head to the bus, she closed the door once they where inside the bus. "How's my beautiful wife doing?" Jack asked as he kissed her lips.

"A little stressed but overall fine." Elsa said while turning around giving Jack a long full of love kissed, Elsa quietly moaned. Jack pulled apart and smirked.

"How about we go and get rid of some stress." Jack wiggled his eyebrows "you have to go to work."
"Who cares I'm the boss." Elsa smirked and grabbed his tie dragging him into their room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but here's part 3. Anyways sorry it took so long and until the next update. Which should be today at around 11  at the latest. Bye