Stalker

Elsa's POV

I don't know why but I always feel like someone is watching me. My every move. Is that normal? Or is it just me?
Right where was I? I'm Elsa Delle Arens, a YouTuber, I have 50,000+ sub.

Anyway back to the point I always feel like someone is watching me, I don't know if it's just me or.... I should probably change into my pjs now before it get any late.

 I should probably change into my pjs now before it get any late

I turn the lights off, and hop right into bed. I can't sleep. I feel like someone is watching me, I lay down and stare at the ceiling.
Flash
A flash! Okay something is definitely wrong with me I'm not delusional! 
"She so cute when sleeping"
Okay! That I heard I'm not going crazy! I heard the window open, and close. I peak to see if anyone is there. Nope! I should probably stay here, but I'm gonna follow whoever that was! I quickly but my slippers on and hurry down the window.

Ugh, I should have brought my jacket it's freezing cold! Not the cold bothered me anyway, but a jacket would be nice.

I follow the stranger who is covered by the shadows. I see him go inside an old shack, made out of woods. I wait until he leaves. Which seems like forever! Yes!finally he left now I can go inside.

Horrible mistake, inside are a couple pictures of me and by a couple I mean probably around 50,60 maybe. I walk up into the desk, to see a sketch book, Wow! Inside are drawling of me. There actually really good.

I carefully rip the one on the right out

"No dude! That would be weird." A voice said. I quickly hide under the table luckily there was a sheet covering the table. "Oh, and what do you want me to tell her?  Hey, Elsa big fan I also occasionally stalk you, and I have thousands of pictures of you."

He set the phone down on the table.
"Well don't say that unless you want to be blocked on social media, and her life."
"Dude, one of my drawings is gone."
"Relax you have thousands of them"
"Hiccup, I'm serious it's the only drawling I colored of her."

Hiccup? I giggled quietly at the name.
I'm beginning to fill Quilty  of taking his drawling. I take a picture of it, oops my ringers on.
Click
"Hiccs? I gotta go." He hanged up,
"Come out I know someone's there." I hold my breath, please don't look under the table.
"I can see your shadow so please come out." His voice spoke, wait so he could see my shadow.
I remain quite hoping that he would just be lying. He raised the table cover throwing it on the ground.

"Hi" I say awkwardly as I crawl out from the table. I stand up and brush the dust off from my pjs.
"Uhm.. I think I should get going" I said trying to break the awkward silence.
"You heard everything didn't you?" Jack who I could now recognize as the also popular gaming YouTuber.
"Not everything just, everything." I say as sit on the ground. He sighed
"I'm Jack." He introduced himself, I smile " I know" I whispered  "I guess now I don't really have a chance do I?" He said more to himself than to me.

"I should probably take you home." He said, he tried opening the door, keyword tried. I had been so focused on him I didn't even realize it was raining.
So I'm stuck here with him that's not so bad right?

"Oh, here's your drawling  back," I said while handing him his drawling of me. He shook his head "you can keep it." I shook my and put it on his desk.

Finally the rain started to clear up and Jack took me home.

"Oh, and Jack you still have a chance." I kiss his check leaving him blushing, and smirking like an idiot. A cute idiot.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Come on Jack help me with this box!" I yelled it's hard to carry a box up the stairs at least a heavy box. He quickly comes and takes it away from me. We where moving into our new home. That's right I got married to my stalker.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
A/N : update!
Check out my new book if you want called; Heartbreaker
Anyway, until the next update!