The Fight (pt.2)

P R E V I O U S L Y ......

The door slams open to reveal Jack with a purple eye.
"Elsa I was looking for you everywhere at the party!" Jack said as he went to hug Elsa. Elsa pulled away fast," Really? Or did Alex go and give you what you deserved!" Elsa said raising her voice. Jack stayed silent, " I knew it" Elsa whispered softly.

T H I S   T I M E....
(Elsa-Bold   Jack-bold italics)

"Oh come on Elsa your over reacting."
"I'm over reacting Frost?" Elsa asked but more like a statement.
"Yes, yes you are!" Jack replied raising his voice.

"At least I didn't go out there and dance with the person who-!"
Elsa knew where she was going with this, it could all end good or bad.

"Oh, come on it was a friendly dance!"
Jack said in self defense
"Was it was it really! Half of the people at the Party thought you where married to Ashley!"
It was the truth, unfortunately for Elsa

"Well, that's not my problem!"
Jack responded back although in all reality it was his fault.
"At least I don't go out and about with the person who almost killed my husband!"

"Oh, seriously we talked about it! It was all a miss understanding!"
Jack walked to the kitchen, as Elsa followed
"We? So you Ashley huh?" 

"Stop being such a drama queen!
you get on my last nerves!" Jack said as he walked away from Elsa. Elsa followed Jack into the leaving room.

" I was telling you the truth when I told you that she tried to kill me!"

"Oh, please your probably just over dramatic! Like always "

"Why don't you trust me?!"

"It was a misunderstanding okay?!"

"You trust her more than your own
wife!?"

"Your just such drama queen, no wonder you shut yourself out for so long?!"
Elsa felt the tears fixing to come out any time soon. As Jack kept repeating everything he could use against her.

"I should have thought twice before marring you!"
Slap

That was it that's all he need to say to break Elsa, she let her hand strike, as she let the tears spill, as she looked at nothing but the floor. Jack was hit by reality and Elsa.

"Elsa I'm sorry I didn't-" Jack started to apologize, but it was too late, Elsa was already out the door.
"I lost her." Jack barely manage to get out with his voice shaking, as he fell to the ground crying.

A/N: update! Oh no what happens next should I make a part 3?
Anyways sorry for any mistakes. Until the next update!