Real

Jack's POV

"Hiccup! I don't want to be signed in. Dating profile!" I whined Hiccup, Punzie and Merida were setting up a profile for me.
I need to think if something quick. "Uhm.lesson guys I didn't wanna say anything but I already have a girlfriend?" That came out more like a question. Merida raised her brow, "really what her name?"
"Uhm..her names Elsa." I said
"Describe her," Punzie said
"About my height but shorter, ruby colored lips, platinum blonde hair usually in a braid or bun. Pale skin like mine, and has a wonderful personality-" I was cut of by hiccup, thanks hic. I don't think I could have thought of anything else, "okay that's enough."
I stood up "anyways I have a date with Elsa so bye."I said and headed out.

2 weeks later....
My friends have been asking me to meet Elsa but I don't know what to do.
I really wanna come clean but it's to late to back down now. Honestly I'm starting to believe my own lie.

"So Jack your hanging out with Elsa tonight?" Punzie asked, I nodded "yeah we're having some fun tonight."

Okay so you could say Elsa's my imaginary/dream girlfriend but it's not like she's real.

Anyway, I head out to my house. I feel asleep dreaming of food.

Beep Beep
I groan and turn of my alarm, I open my eyes, to see platinum blonde hair, followed with crystal blue eyes, and ruby soft lips. Elsa?
Her eyes flashed opened, I scream and I feel down to the ground with a thump. I'm guessing I startled her cause she grabbed on to my lamp.
"Who are you?" I asked she but the lamp down, "I'm Elsa your girlfriend." She said in a duh tone.

I looked at her confused"okay guys this isn't funny!" I yelled looking around.
"Nobody is here" she said softly.

I kissed her roughly, and she kissed back!
How much did these guys pay her?!

"Okay so what's your real name?" I asked,she sighed "Elizabeth Arens. Elsa for short " She said and dragged me down to the kitchen. And I don't know why that name sounds familiar, probably cause I made it up.

"Come on where going to see some friends." I said and she followed. I drove off to the smoothie place.
"you stay here while I go talk to someone." I said
"I know Jack." Elsa answered as she got out her phone and started texting someone, probably her real boyfriend.

I hurried inside, "okay guys it's over," I said they all gave me a confused look, "I don't know how you guys made her look exactly like my description! But jokes over!" I yelled,

"What are you taking about?" Punzie asked "Elsa" I said while pointing at my car, "cool! I want to meet her!" Punzie said and ran off to my car, same with Merida. I sighed, these guys are making me go crazy.

"Jack, she is so nice, you better not hurt her!!" Merida threatened me, I nodded instantly, "Anyway me and Elsa are going on a date." I said and got in the front seat.

They drove off, "okay you can come clean now." I said and glanced at "Elsa" "Jack I honestly don't know what your talking about." She said I smirked "okay then kiss me." I challenged "no way your driving!" She said as she blushed, I pulled over. "Go." She blushed, "your adorable" I said, she smirked and pulled me into a kiss.

Third Person
Jack deepens the kiss as well did Elsa. He slowly trailed his hand up her back while Elsa ruffled his hair. "J-jack" Elsa stopped him by pulling apart, "not here not now." She said and pulled apart.

Jack nodded in understand-meant and took his hand of removing her bra.
"Seriously." Elsa gasped, Jack smirked and continued driving.

They finally got home, and Elsa stepped out first leaving her phone behind.
Ding
Hey Els, how's it going with Jack?
I know it's wrong but I need answers, to know. I grab her phone and hurried inside and leap to my room.
I slide the phone open yes! No password I quickly read through most of her text messages. So her real name is Elsa!

I quickly leave the phone and head to see Elsa watching TV. "So are you gonna come clean now?" Jack asked once again. "Seriously I don't know what your talking about." Elsa said once more, "Anna." I simply said she sighed, 

"okay fine you caught me, Punzie, told Anna who told me and I agreed to pretend to be your girlfriend." Elsa explained, "wait then how do you know everything about me?" Jack asked, "we used to go to school together until freshman year." Elsa smirked "guess you really must have liked me to describe me as your dream girl." Elsa teased, Jack pouted and kissed Elsa.

"Let's take it slow." Elsa said and soon they became girlfriend and boyfriend.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••