Better Than He Can

Jack's POV 

Me and Elsa are best friends, although I wish we could be something more. But that can't happen she has a boyfriend. But I know I can treat her better than he can.

I grab my guitar and start strumming, I grab my camera and record.
(Play song)

I finish the song and stop recording, should I send it to Elsa?

You should it will tell her how you feel
But what if ruins a perfectly good friendship?
What is she feels the same?
But what if she doesn't?
But you want know send the song!
Both of you shut up!

What's wrong with me?! Okay I'll just send the video. Hope this doesn't ruin anything. I think it's better if I don't- 
Stop it Jack just send the video.
This is it.

1 hour later....

Nothing. Absolutely nothing, I can tell she's seen the video. Why won't she reply at least with a straight up no is better than ignoring me. Should I go to her house, ugh,you don't wanna seem to desperate. But what if something happened to her it's not like her to not reply.
Then go stalker but  everything's fine, you'll see.
Screw it, I'm gonna go.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I got to Elsa house and went to the door, that's strange it's opened. That's not like Elsa at all.
It's oddly quiet, except for her room where strange noises are coming from.
Ew, don't tell me she's doing the nasty with her boyfriend.

I get closer to hear yelling, "he seriously wrote a song for you!"
I could hear the song in the background. There was a faint "Yes" that in guessing belongs to Elsa. "Do you seriously have feelings for that boy!" He raised his voice. I can't tell what Elsa did cause next thing I know there's a scream and I thump.

I open the door to see Elsa's pulled hair, and a passed out James, with a broken vase. I can tell by just looking at Elsa something bad most have happened, while I wasn't here. I hug Elsa no words just a hug, as she cried into my shirt.

"I-I.." Elsa began I cut her off. "Sshh. It's alright." I whispered as I rubbed her back. "Let's go, to the kitchen." I carried her to the kitchen. I set her down in the counter. I wiped her tears away. I was so tempted to kiss her right there and make all her pain disappear. But I can't
Yes you can

"Elsa- can- I - we?" I hesitate, it's like she read my thoughts because before I knew it her lips where on mine.

"I love you." I whispered, she kissed me once again before saying, "I love you too."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And that's how me and Elsa got together." I told hiccup, he nodded his head. While typing probably texting Merida. "I should go now I have to pick up Elsa." I said and went to my car, if only that was true.

____________________________

A/N
Oh no Jack lied? Part 2 or...
It's up to you guys if you want part 2. Anyway until the next update. Also sorry it took a while to update.