A Face of the Past

I woke with some blankets on me. My neck hurt from leaning against the wall, and when I finally fully awoke, I noticed Zane and Gordon were gone. That's when my hearing kicked in, and heard something like yelling. When I stood up, instead of looking like a mess, I imminently turned to my normal look which was clean and looked sophisticated from my age. Not one month before they got here, I turned 20.

The yelling got louder, and I ran down to the gate.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! OUR FATHER DIED A THEIF YEARS AGO! LEAVE BEFORE I-"

"Zane, cool it. Who are these people?" I thought there was only one person, but there were five in total.

"Tell your friend here to keep his cool, he's got a bad temper." The blond haired woman said. She had a red leather jacket on.

"Careful where you step princess, your in my kingdom now," I held a stern face.

"Zane, who are these people?" I turned to Zane and Gordon.

"This man, called Hook, says he is our father, which is a bloody lie!" Zane drew his sword, at which Gordon grabbed one of Zane's arms to keep him content.

"Hook?" I looked at the man, "if you are really our father then you should remember this: How many kids did you have, what are their names, and where were they all born?"

"Hey he-" The blond lady tried to speak, but Hook cut her off.

"One was call Vylad, he was the oldest. The next one down was Garroth, the third named Krystal, after her mother, the fourth named Zane. There was also Laurence, not my kid, but when I met him when he was a baby, I wish he was my own. I really cared about him. If you count the last one, five kids, but only four born in O'khasis." Hook used my birth name. My mother's middle name was Krystal. I opened the gate, and walked to him.

"Dad, where have you been?" By now, my stern face had softened.

"Looking for you guys," He smiled. My father was here. Zane didn't seem convinced, so he ran back to the grey castle.

"Who are you guys?" I asked the others, not letting my guard down.

"I'm Emma Swan, this is Regina, our son Henry, and Gold." Emma replied, "and you?"

"I am K, lady of No Land." Gordon came up behind me. I could tell he wasn't going to leave my side, and I felt more comfortable if he was close.

"I know about No Land,"Henry's face lit up like the stars.

"What? Henry, not everything comes from that book." Regina

"It's not from my book, mom. I heard grandpa talking about it and K, are you a-" I cut him off.

"Wait, how the heck did you guys get here?" It was a bit puzzling to me.

"Well, Gold, want to tell K how we got he-" Emma was cut off, yet again.

"Regina?" Robin went to her.

"Robin?" She was crying. He kissed her, and when they pulled away, she smiled. Robin took everyone inside, except Hook didn't follow.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"You changed your name, why?" He looked past me, and I looked behind me. Gordon was there, keeping an eye on me.

"Don't worry about him, that's just Gordon, my umm... boyfriend. I changed my name because it just didn't fit me. I still sometimes use it, but not all the time. I prefer K, its short, simple, and to the point." We began to walk back to the castle.

"You have your mother's eyes, iridescent rainbow. Zane has got quite the temper, what about the others?" We stopped so I could explain.

"Vylad...died a few years ago. Garroth is engaged and is the father of two boys is fiancé adopted. He loved them so much, he adopted them in too. Zane, he has had it rough. Having to hold O'khasis up when Garroth left on duty for Phoenix Drop, and he fell apart and went down a dark path. He's all good now, in fact, my Head Guard. Me, well that's a story to be told." I finished.

"Tell me," Hook urged. the cold didn't seem to bother either of us.

"Zane used to tell me that you left because of me, because of my powers, so I left one day. I left Zane and Garroth both a note, but Zane burned it. I told my brother Laurence where I was going, what I was going to do. So, one day Robin found me hurt badly by a river. My right arm somehow broke, I don't remember to much. Devon, one of Robin's men and a Water Phoenix, healed me. From then on, Robin taught me how to shoot a bow and arrow, how to take care of myself. I left them when I was like thirteen. I walked for a few days, and came across a woman. She brought me to her home, and I met my other two brothers. Dante was twelve, and Gene was maybe sixteen or seventeen. Long story short, some bad things happened, Dante went to Guard School, and here we are now." I had never talked so much in my life.

"Sounds like my kids had it pretty bad, except for Garroth. You really went to Robin?" Hook asked.

"Yes. I had a friend who knew him and told me he would take care of me. And Robin did. Lets head inside, I bet you are dying to meet your grandsons." I opened the doors. Gordon stopped me, and I motioned for my father to head upstairs. Me and Gordon now had a little alone time.

"You okay?" Gordon hugged me close.

"I'm fine, its just weird seeing him is all. Not growing up with a father and know having one is a little hard," I hugged him tighter.

"Happy late birthday, love," Gordon slipped something into my hand. I pulled away to look at it, and I almost freaked.

"You don't have do tell me yet, okay? Think about it," He leaned in and kissed me, and I let this one last a little longer.

"Thank you," I pulled away.

"Anything for you, darling." We walked up the stairs. I put the gift away in my pocket, safe and sound. As we walked into the room, I saw everyone getting along, man there were a lot of us. I'm going to have to ask Gordon if he will help me fix up some of the rooms. Volt came up to me.

"Zane said you were looking for some guards. I know I'm not as welled trained, but-"

"You are about a well trained as any guard. I would love to have you as my guard." Volt's face lit up.

"T-thank you, m 'lady," He walked off.

"What about me, huh?" Gordon looked lovingly into my eyes.

"I don't think that will be a problem." We smiled at each other, all the while looking around at everyone. I heard a call come from the gates and I excused myself. When I got there, I saw him. I saw Jeffery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I bet you guys weren't think that Captain Hook would have kids, eh? Like I said in the beginning of the book, all characters belong to their rightful series/show. I do not mean to copyright. I gave you guys some background info about K and her brothers. Man, she does have a lot of brothers, but to be fair, two are in the Nether. I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Bye:)