The Smallest Wedding

I looked at my dress. It was a knee length gown, with almost ribbon like straps. It was a soft blue to white ombré, and it worked well with my golden hair. I managed to cover up the black strip in my hair. Regina walked in and smiled.

"Did you talk to my dad?" I asked, but I knew what she was going to say.

"Yes, but he won't come. Not even Laurence nor Emma." She seemed a bit sadden.

"I have plenty people to make me feel happy in my special day."

"So, who's going to walk you down the aisle now," She came over and fixed a few stray ends that had fell over my face.

"Mr. Deven. If my father didn't want too, he offered. My dad won't be happy about it but hey, he could have done so in the first place," I smiled. I was not going to let anything get me down.

"Who's going to be there?" We sat down on some chairs close by.

"Robin, his men, Neal, Zane, Volt, and Chloe and you," Regina and Chloe had matching light blue dresses. Regina was my maid of honor, and she deserved it. I only wish my mother was still here, but Regina makes such a good mom. I don't really know how my own mother was, but I only hope she was just a gentle and kind-hearted as I was told.

"Well, dear, it's your time," She stood up, and Mr. Deven was standing in the doorway. I wrapped my arm around his and he walked me down the aisle. Aaron stood in the corner, we haven't talked any, but I could tell he let go of the past, as did I. I stood in front of Gordon, smiling brightly. I only wish my father and brother were here, but I get it. I had had not been the best to him, but I had been kind enough to put that aside and ask him to come. He said no. After the priest, aka Devon, whom had been a priest for a while, went over the whole speech, it was time for the I Do's.

"Gordon, do you take Krystal Hook to be you wife?" Devon smiled big, Gordon looked at me and said with love,
"I do,"

"Krystal, do you take Gordon Matten( A/N Mat-ten) to be your husband?"

"I do,"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Gordon pulled me into a kiss, and I kissed back. When we separated, I could see Garroth and Aphmau smiling. I forgot that they came. At least most of my family came. Levin was too young to know what was going on, but he smiled and clapped. On our way to the dining room that was recently fixed up, I saw Malachi. He briefly told me,
"You finally found your happy ending," and went back to his parents. The reception was great, and I loved finally being with someone who loved me back. Afterwords, me and Gordon took a walk.

"Best day of your life, huh?" Gordon said, breaking the silence.

"A million times yes. What about you?"

"Of course. I just wish that my parents and your parents could have been there, I know about your  mother, and I k ow how much you wanted your father there,"

"I tried to get him to come, and he said no, and I know it must have been hard since your parents... passed on..." It was a hard subject when his parents had been killed when he was young.

"Why don't we discuss this another time, and enjoy tonight?" He held me close, and kissed me. Never in my life had I been so happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Well, I'm not the best at weddings, but there it is. The last part in this book. New one will come out soon, probably I'll start writing in it tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed this, I thought I would at least published K and Gordon's wedding, it was hard to write because
A. I know hardly anything about weddings
B. I couldn't think of a last name for Gordon
But I will start until the second book, so yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this book. See you on the next one! Bye:)