The Final Straw

"So what ok? I am old enough to make my own life choices Laurence!" Just anther argument. Again.

"But you two haven't known each other long!" His voice was as loud as mine.

"Is two years not enough for you? It is for me." I tried to stay calm. Which was proving to be as difficult as Laurence.

"Still! I think you should wait," Laurence stormed off, and Regina came into the room.

"How many times have you two fought since we came here?" She and me sat down.

"Enough. Why won't he understand that I'm a grown woman and can do my own things. I only told him because one, he's my brother, and two because he would find out eventually." She looked at me with a motherly look.

"Have you ever thought that maybe he was protective? Laurence hasn't known this guy that long, maybe he just wants to make sure Gordon is a good guy," Regina smiled.

"Maybe..." Laurence never really showed any protectiveness towards me, if he had why did he let me run away? Laurence had every right to stop me and try to convince me to stay that day I left, but he didn't. He just let me go, and I remember seeing him just stand there, and walk away.

"Now, why don't we talk about the wedding?" She gave me the smile that only a mother could give.

"What about my-" Emma burst into the room.

"Regina, can we talk, now, please?!" She looked so excited. My father walked in. I was about to tell him my news when he told me his.

"Krystal, I want to talk to you about something serious," Why did he use my first name?

"Yes, father?" I returned the formality.

"Me and Emma are going to get married. I know you two don't get along that well, but this is how things are going to be." His face was dead serious.

"Congrats father, but I'm not moving in with you guys. If you are happy, then so be that you two spend your lives together. Now, I-" Hook cut me off.

"I'm glad you understand. Now, I'm going to go talk to Neal about this, and I think Emma and I will talk to Henry later."

"Dad, I need to-" He walked out. A part of me felt crushed. Malachi walked over to me.

"I know about you and Gordon. I won't tell unless you give me the permission, but I imagine you want to tell my parents yourself." He sat by me.

"Too many engagements right now. I want to keep this quiet for now. I appreciate that you care Malachi, seems like so few of you guy do care." I took the ring off my hand. How did my own father not see that?

"At least there are people who care for you. I mean, one of them even asked you to marry them." He smiled a playful smile.

"Ha! You are a funny kid. I'm going to go outside, ok?" I got up and brushed my self off.

"Be careful," Levin and him began to play. On my way out, Gordon was waiting outside the door.

I motioned for him to follow me to the front door.

"You okay, love?" I will never get sick of hearing him call me that.

"I'm fine, just going to head outside for a bit," He nodded, and I walked out. Neal was by the gates. He simply pointed out into the field, and I saw someone. Neal opened the gate, and I found out that it was a wolf. She changed into her human form, and she ran up to me and hugged me tight. It was Chloe, my best friend, who just happened to be a werewolf.

"Look at you!" Chloe's face showed so much excitement.

"Me? Look at you! How long has it been, two maybe three years?" I looked back and saw Neal go back inside.

"I think so. Last I saw you were still dating Aaron-" I covered her mouth.

"Please, can we not talk about that? I'm with someone else now," I uncovered her mouth.

"Ok, Ok. How's everyone been?" We walked back to the castle, talking up a storm. That night, everyone went to bed kind of early. Laurence was outside by the gates, and I was at my balcony. Gordon left to go do the night shift with Katelyn and Devon. Laurence finally came inside.

"You know staring is rude," He said shortly.

"I wasn't staring, why are you so mad?" I saw Katelyn pass by.

"Who's to say I am?"

"You just have been acting like this since-"

"Since you told me. And even before hand. Running really doesn't solve everything,"

"If it doesn't solve anything then why has it worked for me for over ten years?"

"Guess you got lucky!" He voice was rising. Great, another argument.

"You didn't stop me. Not even when I ran off to this place!" Now I was yelling.

"I don't think I need too! You should know by now that running doesn't solve anything!"

"Like you tell me all the time!"

"My life was less dramatic when YOU weren't there!" Laurence began to pace.

"I have a hard time believing that!" Regina came out of the room, but didn't come any closer to us. Laurence was glowing green, I was glowing blue. He stormed out, yet again, and I turned to my Phoenix form and went to the roof. I have had it with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So sorry that this chapter is out so late! And is so short.... But I got it out so yeah. Let me know if you want me to start putting this in some of the other character POVs, I can guess you might be getting tired of K's POV. But let me know! Also, the new book will come soon, just refer to the updates! Bye:)