UPDATES!!(NEW BOOK?!?)

Hey you guys, its K! Another update chapter! So, I wanna talk about the second book of the Lost sister series, my new one shots book, and the uploading schedule.

"The Lost Sister":

I'm sorry to say, but I am going to be ending off the book. But, don't worry, I will make a series out of this book! I really wanted to add more characters in, but I feel that if I start a fresh, new book, it will be easier to describe the characters. Also, most of my chapters are long and I really don't want to keep dragging the book on, so I made the choice to make it a series! Comment if I should have it leave off the last chapter, or make it go ahead five years and that day be a mystery(BTW, last chapter would be "Anger in Her Eyes"). I don't know, just let me know what you would like to see, but I'm kinda of leaning towards the five years thing.

"One Shots"

Ok, ok. I know I said I would have it out soon, but I am still working on them! It will involve the following ships:

Garmau (my OTP)

Zanmau(ok, I know, but not to many books on this ship so yeah)

Dante~Chan at least this ship has sailed in MCD already:))

Aarmau(Why not, I already have Zanmau)

That's it! Don't know when it will be out, but I will post when it does so be on the look out!

Schedule:

Since I plan on ending the first book, I really want a set schedule. So, that way you guys will have something to read:)

Anyways, comment on what I should do for the first book. I really like the idea of a cliffhanger and skipping ahead so it leaves you wondering what really happened. Also, I'm a little new at books, how do you complete a book? Thanks you guys are awesome!:)