Important Info and Author's Note

Hi guys!  I can't believe this is the end of Detonators!  I started this story at the beginning of the year, with simply an idea for a character and a loose plot.  I never could've imagined that it would have gotten this type of response, and I am so grateful.  I've gotten thousands of reads from people all over the world and I still can't believe that that many of you wanted to read this.  

Let's all be friends, okay?  Like I feel like I've talked to so many of you, and all of your comments really do make my day and keep me going.  *virtual hugs*

I have been asked about a sequel, and, as of now, the answer is no *cries.* I think this is the end for Party Poison and Toxic Torrent, but they had a good run, right? (I'm thinking about all the crap I put them through... Sorry!)

But please do keep this in your archive because I may add a bonus chapter if I ever get an idea for them.

Now, on to the exciting news.  I will be writing a different story!  As of now, it will be called Breaking the Rules, and will be an Alex Gaskarth A.U.  Even if you aren't a fan of ATL, I do hope that you will give it a chance, because it is going to completely different and exciting. I don't want to give anything away, but I'm so stoked to start writing it, and the small blurb is up, so check it out. It's coming soon!

Okay,  so I do have to put in a few special thank-yous, and they're probably going to be super cheesy and I apologize in advance. Also, I apologize for not being able to thank everyone, but, even if you aren't mentioned, know that I love you and that you are amazing.

dystopianbookaddict for getting so attached to this story even though you don't even listen to the band.  And those times when you threatened me if I hurt the characters (sorry not sorry) because you loved them more than you love most things.

Sprayberrysprinkles for dealing with me and loving trains. I'm laughing because you are the only one who gets this. (Harry is doing fine btw)

Fangirl_CaveBear for proofreading, lending ideas on how to make dystopianbookaddict cry, and dealing with my rants as I think about plot points, and of course, how could I forget the accents. 

mrssandrewbiersack for having an amazing username, and being so supportive throughout this entire story.  You are truly the raddest of the rad.

cemetery_flowers for constantly supporting this story and just being cool in general.

@isabel_emotrashling for being cool and always catching my references.

Andddddd it's no longer catching my @s, so that's all for now. 

And perhaps the biggest thank you to you, reader.  Whether you have voted and commented or silently read, whether you have supported this from day one, or are just now discovering it, thank you.   We don't know each other, and that's okay, because in a way, after you reading this, we technically do.

So thank you again.

Stay rad!

~S