01. Shitty Day

I Hate You, Means I Love You Ch. 1

*Thalia's P.O.V*

What the hades is wrong with the rest of the hunters? I mean they are throwing me dirty, and disgust looks. They should have some respect for me, I'm the lieutenant after all.

I just don't understand, everything was fine this morning, they smiled at me and greeted me normally. But since I return from my walk, they were acting like this. Like if I did something wrong, something to offend them.

"Thalia, Lady Artemis wants to see you" Phoebe said in a cold voice, while looking me with disgust. I'm not an animal! Show some respect!! I wanted to shout.

"What for?" I asked.

"Don't act innocent! You know why" She snapped at me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I'm not acting, I didn't do anything!" I reply furious.

"Then, let her explain you" she said calmly, how can she stay calm? It's annoying!

I followed her through the other side of our camp, were Lady Artemis tent was. In our way there the hunters whisper things between themselves and shook their heads in a disapproving way.

"Lady Artemis" I said while bowing my head in respect.

"Hello Thalia. Phoebe please leave. This is a private conversation" lady Artemis announce.

"Ok, my lady" Phoebe answer before leaving. After she gave another dirty look, of course.

Artemis was silent for what felt like eternity. She was scrutinizing me and looking at me intently. I didn't know what to do, because this is the first time she looked at me like I was a prey she had to hunt.

"I'm sorry Thalia, but you must leave the hunt" She said. I knew y she was sad, but kicking me out of the hunt?

"What?!" I couldn't believe it.

"You heard me Thalia. You are out. Please don't make things harder"

"Lady Artemis, why? Did I did or said something to offend the hunt. I've been in the hunt for 5 years. And I respect all about it" I tried desperately to change her opinion.

"Thalia, you haven't done anything. But you will and it will be easier for you and for the hunters if you're not here when it happen" Lady Artemis was clearly exhausted.

"But My Lady-" I tried again, only to get interrupted by Artemis.

"I said NO! Thalia you are out of the hunt and the decision is FINAL! I will send you to Camp Half-Blood. Bye Thalia, I wish you the best of lucks" Before I could talk again a white light surrounded me.

When I opened my eyes again I was in half-blood hill. I wanted to hug someone, but all my friends' weren't in sight. Annabeth and Percy were in New Rome because of College; Jason and Piper were visiting Camp Jupiter; Frank and Hazel live in Camp Jupiter. In other words I was alone.

Before someone could see the tears forming in my eyes I ran toward cabin one. I just wanted to make a hole and die there. All I had, was taken away from me, and I didn't even knew why. The hunters the only family I knew in many years kicked me out for something that haven't happen. My friends are older now and I'm still 15 just like five years ago. The tears started falling, and the sobs escaping my mouth made my throat hurt. And it was crying that I felt asleep.

***Line Break***

I woke up because of the horn that announce dinner. So, I stood up, went to the bathroom and tried to make me look presentable. I washed my face and re-applied eyeliner. Once I finished I leave my cabin and head to the dinner hall.

Every eye in the dinner hall looked at me when I appear. I could her the whispers and comments about where my silver jacket or tiara was. But they were way more pleasant than the ones the hunters said about me. When my eyes met Chiron's, I knew that he wanted to know everything.

Once dinner ended I head toward the big house to give Chiron an explanation. He was in the porch with Mr. D. I went straight to the point:

"They kicked me out the hunt" I said.

"Why?" He asked uncertain.

"I don't know, Lady Artemis only said that it was because of something I will do" I reply. When I saw Chiron's face I knew his next question, so I decided to tell him before he could say it "I don't know what, she didn't told me"

"That's weird..."

"Yeah, well I better get going..." I said. I knew Chiron wanted to listen more, but he didn't want to push it. And I was grateful because of that.

I decided to quit the campfire and head to the forest, perhaps maybe I could think (and cry, probably) about the shitty day I had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Poor Thalia, she was kicked out of the hunt...

Thalia: But why?! I just don't get it!

Me: Sorry Thals, but thats confidential information between Artemis, Someone-else and Me. Right?

Artemis and Someone-else: Yep!

Me: Well I hope you liked it I will try to update as fast as possible. Love you guys, if you have any idea what could happen later go ahead and make your guess, you can do it in the reviews or you can PM me. Your choice. Bye-Bye!