02. Alone... Until Tonight

Me: HI! How are you? I hope that you all are fine, If your not... I hope this chapter makes you feel better. Please dont kill me for the late updates!!

Annabeth: They won't kill you. If they do, you would never finish the story and we don't want that, do we?

Me: I guess we don't. Anyway, warning: Nico maybe a little OOC.

Percy: yeah, yeah. Hurry up! She doesn't own us, only the plot.

Annabeth and Me: ...um...On with the story...

Previously on I Hate You means I Love You:

"I'm sorry Thalia, but you must leave the hunt" She said.

The hunters the only family I knew in many years kicked me out for something that haven't happen. My friends are older now and I'm still 15 just like five years ago. The tears started falling, and the sobs escaping my mouth made my throat hurt. And it was crying that I felt asleep.

I decided to skip the campfire and head to the forest, perhaps maybe I could think (and cry, probably) about the shitty day I had. (Thalia)

I Hate You, means I Love You Ch. 2

*Nico's P.O.V*

That bastard! I can't believe I listen to him all this freaking years! I knew staying was a bad idea, I knew it. I'm such an idiot! How couldn't I notice earlier. The day keep repeating itself in my brain, the day I found out Will was cheating on me...

++++ Flashback ++++

I went to Cali to surprise Will, I haven't seen him since he decided to return to Fresno, his home, for the school year. So I decided to give him a visit.

I went to camp Jupiter to visit Reyna and Hazel, they would get really mad at me if they found out I came to Cali and didn't visit them. Beside Reyna is my best friend, and we haven't talk properly, because she was very busy. There's also the fact that shadow traveling worn me out, and I don't want to faint while talking to Will...

I waited for him at his high school entrance. The bell rang and the students flooded the parking lot in minutes, I spotted Will in the crowd, I was about to move toward him when I saw his arm around a guy's shoulder, they were smiling and flirting to each other. I felt my blood run cold, and then hot in anger. My boyfriend for a year and a half, was cheating on me. I wanted to punch him, and erase the smile he was giving the other guy.

He must have felt my eyes on him because he turn in my direction, and when his eyes found mines his face fell, panic flooded his eyes. All I wanted was to get out of that damn place. As I turn around to leave I bump into a girl, she was pretty, but she wasn't my type at all (if you know what I mean). I help her get her stuffs up, mutter an apology, and ran away of that place as fast as I could before Will could catch up with me. But since the gods hate me, he catch up with me in an alley.

"Nicks, I can explain" He said.

"Explain what? That you have someone else at school and that you were playing with me?" I laugh humorless-ly. "Save it, I know what I saw. Don't try to fool me Solace" He flinch when he listen me saying his last name.

"Nico, the other guy means nothing. You are the one I lov-"He couldn't finish the phrase.

"Don't! I don't want to hear you. In fact I don't want to see your face, hear your voice, or feel your presence near me EVER again!"

"But, babe don't say that"

"Do you want to know how I'm going to do this..." I asked him. "I will do this, because you and I are no longer a couple, friend, partners or acquaintances. You are just another boy I once met, nothing more"

Before he could say something else, I ran toward the shadows and disappear. I reappear in my cabin at camp half-blood. And started wondering why the Hades I wasn't enough.

++++ End of Flashback +++

I shut down myself from the rest of camper, just like I did before the giant war. The only difference was that the campers were concern about me, and the fact that I wasn't going to run away this time.

I spent a couple of days in my misery, not caring what was happening around me. At least no until Thalia showed up at camp without a tiara or the silver jacket the hunters have to wear. I wasn't the only one who notice, that for sure. But I was the only one who was happy because of that, I mean those girls took my sister away from me, if it depended on me I would clap every time one of them died. But I'm not that mean, I worry about the hunters, because Bianca would want me to do it.

When I finished my dinner, I went to the forest. I have done this since that day, I normally use this time to think and to shout how much my life suck to no one in particular. In the forest I'm always alone... until tonight.

Me: Remember to review, favorite or follow. See ya in the next update. If you have any idea or guess about the next chapter review them or pm me! Please no flames, don't be mean! LOVE YOU, guys, bye-bye.