06. Letters

Me: Heyy guys! How are you?! I'm sorry, I know my updates are not as constant as you would like or like I want them to be, but I'm staying with my grandma for a while. Therefor, I cant update faster.

Annabeth: At least you are not abandoning the story-

Me: I won't, I will finish it I promise.

Percy: Good... anyway let's do this fast, can we? She owns nothing, only the plot.

Annabeth: On with the story!

Previously on I Hate You, Means I Love You:

I don't know how much I slept, but I woke up by a voice, a voice I could recognize anywhere, calling my name.

"Nico, do you have a minute?" He asked.

"Well I guess I'll have to find you, Thals" I murmur to myself. I closed my eyes and fall asleep instantly, but this time I dream about a certain blue-eyed daughter of Zeus.

A letter, there was a letter in the middle of the clearing. There was also some burnt logs, and the air felt differently, static maybe. It was obvious that some certain daughter of Zeus camp here. I walked closer to the middle of the clearing, I wonder who this letter is for. It wasn't until I picked it up that I knew, because in Thalia's handwriting was a name.

Nico.

In other words, mine. (Nico)

I Hate You, Means I Love You Ch. 6

* Thalia's P.O.V*

I was walking through the forest with a backpack on my back wondering if I should leave now or wait 'till tomorrow. I needed to leave Camp Half-Blood as soon as possible, but even I knew that going out at this hours of the night wasn't a good idea (Artemis told us that we should never go out alone at night, she said it was too dangerous).

"What should I do?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Thalia, is that you?" A voice behind me asked. Dimmit I got caught.

"Heeey Juniper..." I greeted her. How could I forget that Junis' tree isn't far away? I'm an idiot sometimes. The moon gave me enough light to see her. She was wearing a dark green dress, her hair was braided in a simple braid.

"Thals what are you doing out here? It's late"

"Nothing, just went out for a walk" I told her. I knew that lying to a nymph was no use, I mean they can read emotions, but I had to try.

"Don't lie to me. Why do are you running away?" One look at her eyes and I knew how concern she was.

"Time. I need be alone and think. Time to rediscover who I am" I said. If someone else asked the question she asked, I would probably get defensive and rude. But not with Juni, getting mad at her is nearly an impossible task.

"That's easy. You are the brave, strong, beautiful, daughter of Zeus, Thalia Grace" She said, her tone was gentle and warm. That's why we love Juniper, she will always try to make you feel better.

"Uhg, Juni. You know what I mean"

"Yeah, I do. I'm not going to stop you, this is something you have to do. But don't leave without letting your friend know" The harder part of listening what she said, was that I knew she was right.

"Then what should I do?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said while deep in thought. "Write them a letter"