04. Bye-Bye Camp Half-Blood

Me: I'm back! at least for this chapter! I've got bad news...

Percy: What happend?! Tell me!

Me:  I'm drowning in homework.

Annabeth: That sucks, maybe Percy can help you. An air bubble shuld be enough...

Percy: It won't work :(

Me: Oh, anyway, I think I've got you waiting for too long. So, I own nothing, exept for Lilly and the plot... on with the stor!

I Hate You, Means I Love You Ch. 4

Previously on I Hate You, Means I Love You:

I walked deeper through the forest to get to the clearing. The clearing is always desert, waiting to be witness of my self-pity. However, tonight I could make out a body sitting in the middle of the clearing and as I got closer I could hear the distinctive noise of sniffs.

We were both laughing, hard. It felt nice, talking and laughing with Thalia. Maybe we could start a friendship, but who knows.

"Good, see ya tomorrow?" she asked.

"Same place, at the same hour" I gave her a little smile and disappear in the shadows.

I smile to myself, but it disappear as soon as I saw a letter from Will in my bed. I didn't even read it before, I threw it in the trash can with the rest of his letters. I lay down on my bed. All good humor I had with Thalia, long forgotten. (Nico)

I Hate You, Means I Love You Ch. 4

*Thalia's P.O.V*

Wow, this day can't get weirder. I mean, 80% of the girls (the single ones) have followed Nico everywhere, and I'm not exaggerating when I say everywhere, the poor thing can't even go to the bathroom alone! And the other 20% talk about Nico nonstop, I know Nico isn't ugly, but I think this is way too much. And no, I don't like like Nico, but we became some sort of acquaintances or friends since the night in the forest.

Anyway, while most of the female population goes all lovey dovey with Nico, I've tried to distract myself with Lilly, Annabeth's sibling. She's dating Pollux, so the whole Nico-thing didn't affect her. Right now, we are at the archery field. This is the first time in a week that I touch a bow and an arrow since my times as a hunter. I can't lie, I missed the feeling of a bow in my hands. It is just so natural, and part of... well... me.

I was about to let the arrow fly across the air, and hit the bull's eye; when Sofia, one of the youngest daughter of Aphrodite, came running toward us.

"You don't know, do you?" She said, with a huge smile in her face. She was jumping and clapping her hands, to me, she looked like a person who had way too much caffeine or sugar.

"What are you talking about, Sofi" Lilly said each word slowly, while trying (unsuccessfully) to calm her down. "Calm down and tell us what's up"

"We,alltheAphroditecabin,hadadreamweremomsaidthat,theNicoDiAngelo,willfallinlovewithagirlThiscanbemychancetodatehim" She said everything in one breath.

"Sofi, would you repeat that again, but slower. I would really appreciate it" I told her.

"Sorry, I said that all the Aphrodite cabin, had a dream were mom said that, the Nico Di Angelo, will fall in love with a girl!! This can be my chance to date him. This is a dream come true" The faraway look in his eyes told me that she was daydreaming, just like every other single girl in camp.

"Why is it such a big deal?" I ask out laud. At this statement all the girls around us, including Sofia, looked at me like they found out I was serial killer. Even Lilly had her eyes wide open.

"YOU. JUST. DIDN'T" All of them said in unison. Before I knew it all of the girls were over me, pointing out why Nico is the best guy ever, and how his mystery attract them, and how the fact that he is gay and untouchable is even better, and let's not forget the what the hell is wrong with you!!

"Ok, ok I get it" I shout "get off of me, or I will kick your butts and make sure you can't sit down again!" Once I said this all of them stop bothering and leave the archery field. Lilly and Sofi, were the only ones left.

"But, wasn't Nico dating Will?" Lilly asked.

"They were dating, I don't have all the information, but someone found letters in Nico's garbage. The letters were from Will, were he begged for forgiveness. If had to guess, I'd say that Will betrayed Nico. I hate him so much, right now" Sofi said, all happiness erased from her face.

"Wait, why did someone checked Nico's garbage?" I wonder out laud.

"It was Steve, from the Hermes cabin. It wasn't his choice to pick up the garbage of the cabins, remember that Chiron found out about his illegal trash food? Well that was his punishment. Anyway, I made some calculations, and I think they broke up the weekend Nico went to visit him" Sofia said.

"That make sense" Lilly said excitedly. "He started to shut down the Monday after his trip! I wonder what happened"

"Don't ask" I said, maybe I only talk with Nico at our night reunions in the forest, but I'm sure as hell that he doesn't want to talk about the topic. How do I know this? Well he is just like me, I know how it feels to be betray, and the last thing you want is people bugging you.

"What? Why?!" The looked at me while pouting. I know they want to know, heck even I want to know, but it's not my right to spy him, or pry it out from his lips.

"If you try to pry it out, he'll get mad. He will shut down even more. Give him a break, let him heal, he'll talk about it when he is ready"

"How do you know he wants that, Thalia? Why are you so sure that he doesn't need someone to bug him so he can get all out?" Sofi ask, I know she's upset. All the need and excitement to let the arrow fly are long forgotten. I wanted to go, I needed to go, this was just too much.

"Because I know someone who feels just like he does" I mumble loud enough for them to hear.

"Thalia-" Lilly said, but I was too far to care.

"Me" I mumble as I walk away from the two female figures on the archery field. I can't do this, not anymore. I'm done! I need some time to myself, to heal. To forget.

And is right there that I decide, that I will run, run as far as I can. I will get lost, and I will come back when I'm ready, ready to face the cruel true. I'm not a hunter anymore, I need to learn NOT to be one.

Bye-Bye, Camp Half-Blood. It's time for the 12-year-old me to come back, the only difference is that I will be alone this time.

Me: Ok, so Thalia will run away again. What do you guys think will happened? I really hope to see some review about this, I need more motivation. Please remember how much I love you guys! You make my life better, each favorite, follower, and review is really appreciated. See ya later guys, kisses!