08. Okay, Fine!

Me: Heello people did ya miss me? Because I sure as hell did!

Percy: Took you long enough...

Me: *sarcastically* Awww, Percy I missed you too.

Annabeth: Everything okay?

Me: Yeah, the only problem has been the amount of hw I get from school, but everything is okay.

Percy: I'm glad, now... she owns nothing, exept for the plot. On with the story.

Previously on I hate you, means I love you:

"Allison, hey! How are you? Long time no see" I told her.

I opened the driver's door, placed my things on the back seats, opened the map, and started the car. "I hope that I remember how to drive" I muttered to myself, and with one more look toward the restaurant and Allison, I enter the highway. New York, here I come. (Thalia)

"Where is she?" I demanded as I sat down in front of her.

It took her two hours, just like I planned, to get to Central Park. She didn't even noticed me when she pulled out in front of the tree were I was hiding in the shadows, which make it even more hilarious when her shocked and then hard eyes locked with mine. (Nico)

"You ready? Is time you and your lady to go back. I've kept you here long enough. Is time to play your part" She wasn't mean, she just had big expectations for her plans.

"We are ready" I told her. I grabbed Calypso's hand in mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze, because it was all we could do. Now we were left in the hands of our boss, at her mercy. (Leo)

I Hate You, Means I Love You Ch. 8

*Thalia's P.O.V.*

I was just getting out of the car when I saw him leaning against a tree that was a couple of feet away from me. Why is he here? I thought that he would understand me! I guess I was wrong.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too. I'm fine, a little tiered, but fine. Thanks for asking, Thalia. How about you?" He replied.

That little punk! And to think that I even considerate him a friend, or whatever we were. Why can't people understand the fact that I. WANT. TO. BE. ALONE.

"Answer me Nico. What are you doing here?" The annoyance in my voice was as clear as water.

"I'm here to take you back home" He said. I have no Idea how he manages to stay calm and collected while I'm here trying so hard not to lose it.

"I'm not going anywhere. No, let me rephrase it, I'm not going anywhere with you specially to camp" I tried to keep my anger in line, but it was really hard.

I turned away from him and started to walk toward the car when I felt him grab my wrist, and in a swift motion he turned me around until I was facing him. His body was tense and the humorous light that was in his eyes before was gone, it took me a moment, but I knew he wasn't about to let me go. So I sent him daggers with my glare. If he thought that he could scare me, he was wrong.

"Let me go" I spoke calmly, but the hatred that I put in those three simple words could kill.

He hesitated before taking a step back, but his grip on my wrist remained. "You think I want to be here? You seriously think that have no better things to do? Well, you are wrong" I pulled my wrist out of his grip, by shocking him with an electric current.