09. Where are we going?

Me: What's up people?

Hazel: Not much, though we are excited, for the new chapter :)

Me: I'm sure you are but you are wrong, the sky is up

Percy: You are right *High fives me* I'm going to start using it.

Annabeth: YOu guy are hopeless *face palms* Anyway, she owns nothin, only the plot an a couple of characters...

Frank: On with the story

Previously on I Hate You, Means I Love You:

"I'm not going anywhere. No, let me rephrase it, I'm not going anywhere with you specially to camp" I tried to keep my anger in line, but it was really hard.

I turned away from him and started to walk toward the car when I felt him grab my wrist, and in a swift motion he turned me around until I was facing him.

"No, you are coming back with me. I'm not leaving you. It's not like I can" Nico reply, bending down a little, since he is taller than me, and talking slowly, like I did before.

Nico was waiting for me inside of the car, he was already on the driver's side, making me sit shotgun. I glared at him before we took off. This was going to be a really long trip. (Thalia)

I Hate You, Means I Love You Ch. 9

*Anonymous P.O.V*

Those two are the cutest couple I've seen, well the cutest punk-emo-couple, but a couple none-the-less. I'm so excited!!! I've been waiting for so long for this to happen. No one will stop me, not when I'm so concentrated in made this work.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Ugh! Have faith in me, could you?! I've been planning this for a long time!" Why can't they trust me? I mean, I know what I'm doing, I've been doing this for as long as I can remember.

"We are just worried,"

"No need to explain, but I'm glad you guys aren't against this" I send them a sweet innocent smile, but I know that they only accepted because I tricked them.

"No problem?" One of them said, well asked.

"Good, now, shoo shoo, I have things to do" I waited for them to leave the room before I could start working.

Now, let's see what those lovebirds are doing, they have a long way to travel...

*Nico's P.O.V*

"Where are we going?"

"So, you finally decided that I was worth enough to hear your, oh so beautiful voice?" I teased. I don't know but I love bothering her, it's so natural and fun. Besides it helps me get my mind off of things.

"Nico, I'm talking seriously, where are we going?" she replied rolling her eyes.

"Wow, someone is grumpy" I muttered. I knew she heard me by the murderous look she send my way, ah she looks cute trying to scare me... wait what?! I- I just didn't said that, nope I'm sure I didn't. Okay let's change the topic... "We are going to D.C" I end up replying without taking my eyes from the road.

"Why?"

"I know someone there, she may help us in this... quest"

"Quest? Are you for real?" She said before she stared choking with laughter.

"You are really mean you know that?" I pout. She just looked at me before laughing again, I swear, she was turning red for the lack of oxygen. I felt my pride dropping from 100 to 1 really fast so I tried to save it. Keyword = try. "Oh c'mon, it sounds cool. The quest of un-hunt-ing Thalia"

"J-Just shut-shut up Neeks, you are ma-making this even worst" She said between laughs.

"I hate you, you know that right?" I said. Gods who knows how I will be able to came out of this trip alive.

"Well, the feeling is mutual so..." she added. I saw her from the corner of my eyes and saw how her shoulders seemed to relax a little.

She turned to looking out the window, and notice that her hair was longer, instead of being spiky and short, it fell over her shoulders in a nice Thalia way. I never noticed this small detail, I mean why am I even doing it, it just does not make any sense, I'm not supposed to notice this small details at all.

I shook my head slightly and concentrated in driving. We only had two hours left to get there. I really hope that Samantha could help us a little. Samantha is a demigod that I met one or two years ago, she is in her early thirties, and she has one of the kindest hearts ever. She took care of me when a couple of monsters attacked me near her apartment, she saw the pack of hell haunts, and went to fight them when she saw me in the floor and only one hell hound (the last one) over me, I had just shadow travel from L.A. and I used the last of my energy in killing the other five, but I was too tired and to hurt to even move.

After she killed the hell hound and gave me some ambrosia and nectar, she took me to her apartment. I learned that she lived with her husband, who is also a demigod, and with their two children. She is a daughter of Demeter and Steven, her husband, is a son of Apollo. I stayed with them for the night, since I wasn't healthy enough to leave yet. It felt nice to let someone else take care of me, Samantha has such a motherly nature and warmth that made me feel safe. Like if she was my mother.

"So, how did you ended up meeting someone from Washington?" Thalia asked after a while.

"A monster attack" I muttered, I don't know why, but I don't want to tell her about Samantha, at least not yet, for a reason it felt personal, but I don't know why.

"She is a demigod?!"

"Yep, you will like her. She's awesome. Thalia only nodded and then she went back to stare out the window, ten minutes later she was fast asleep.

-----Line Break------

Two hours later, I pulled in front of Samantha's apartment building. I took out my phone and called her, because I don't want to intrude. She picked up at the third ring:

"Samantha Daniel"

"Hey, Sam. It's Nico"

"Nico? Hey honey how are you?" She replied kindly.

"I'm good, what about you and the family?"

"We are find, are you in the city? Because you better come here and stay with us if you are, the kids haven't stop talking about you since your last visit"

"Actually, I am, but I don't think I could stay over, I'm not alone this time. Though I can definitely go to see you" I looked at Thalia by the corner of my eye, to see that she was already up, and looking at me curiously. "Are you home?"

"Yeah, I am. Come upstairs, I know you are down there" I could hear her smile from the phone, if that is even possible. "But you and your friend are staying for dinner, okay."

I know it wasn't an actual question so I quickly agreed with her and got out of the car, Thalia and I walked quietly until we were in front of the familiar door of Sam's apartment. I knock on the door and two little kids answer it, and a second later, Sam appear in the door smiling.

Percy: I like Samantha, she seems nice.

Me: Thats because she is nice, so what do you guys think?

Piper: Loved it! But who is "Anonymous"?

Me: Not telling. you guys have to guess. So... Who do you think is Anonymous? Leave the answer on the reviews! Love you all! hope you guys liked the update. BYEEEEE!