14. Yes and No

Me: Heyyyyyy! how are you guys? Can't believe theres only one more chapter to finish the story!

Percy: Well, you promise to fix what you did last chapter. So, I'm waiting. And they better end up together, or I'm going all tartarus on you.

Annabeth: Seaweed brain, calm your jets.

Piper: *looks at Jason, who is sitting calmly in a chair* Is it save to have him here?

Me: Yes, it is! We talk things out this morning, he promised by the stix river not to kill, harm, or hurt Nico in any way.

Jason: Yes I did. She owns nothing except for the plot and a character or two. ON WITH THE STORY!

Previously on I Hate You, Means I Love You:

"WHAT THE HADES HAPPENED?" Thalia screamed.

"Hey, don't look at me that way, I'm as lost as you are!" I explained. I ranked my brain looking for a hint of what happened last night, but it was all a blur.

It was a drunken mistake. But still, why don't I regret it? (Nico)

This was not supposed to happen, I knew that something was going to happen! Why did I ignore my gut, it is always right!

Why did my heart felt heavier at the thought of it all being a mistake. Maybe because you don't want it to be a mistake, a part of me whispered. (Thalia)

"Nico, if she asks me to go back, I'm not sure what my answer would be" her words were like bullets aimed to my heart, which was something I shouldn't feel.

She turned around and start walking toward the door. And all that kept replaying in my head was, what have I done? (Nico)

I Hate You, Means I Love You Ch. 14

*Thalia's P.O.V*

My heart was beating so hard and clenching with pain, my eyes were burning with unshed tears, and my whole body trembled in hurt and betrayal, but why was my body reacting like this? We were just friends, friends who made a drunken mistake. A mistake that meant nothing. At least, nothing to him...

What did you expect, Thalia? He is gay, of course it would mean nothing to him, a bitter part of me whispered. I really need to stop thinking about this, he made his decision, he didn't even want to talk about it. Maybe I should go back to the Hunters, life was easier that way.

I kept walking toward the door, trying hard not to look back at Nico. I was a strong woman, I didn't break when Luke betrayed us or when he died, and I won't break because of Nico. I refuse to do it. Unfortunately, when I was just a couple of feet away from the door another flashback, a painful one, from last night took over my senses.

We were under the sheets, cuddling, we decided that we weren't ready to take our hot makeout session to another level. I'm not sure if I was happy or disappointed when he stopped and told me that he wanted to be sober to do anything else with me. I guess I must be grateful, if I was going to lose my virginity, I wanted to remember it and judging by the amount of alcohol that we had, I can guarantee that we were nowhere near sober.

"Thalia?"

"Mmm?" I responded while snuggling closer to him. He was so warm and comfortable, like home.

"Would you go back to the hunters if given the opportunity?" he asked seriously. I detangle myself from him only enough to be able to look at him in the eye.