A job

As he walked out of the alleys with the 3 school kids following him. "Man that's in pressing, trying to save a girl from being bullied" as he sat on a bench, as he looked at the blond boy "so Masaomi, its been a while"
"Yeah it has" the blond boy said now that I know his name its Masaomi. I leaned at the entrance of the alley staring at the group. "Thats the Raira academy uniform yeah? Well done on getting in to it"
As masaomi stared at the ground "oh yeah, thanks I didn't expect of seen you here in Ikebukuro, Izaya"

The other school boy looked surprised as he realized something. As Izaya moved his gaze to the dark haired boy. Masaomi jumped a little "Oh this is just a friend" as Izaya stood up and stopped front of the dark haired boy "mmm... I'm Izaya Orihara. Nice to meet you, and you are?" The dark haired kid looked up wide eyed as he bowed "I'm Mikado Ryugamine"

"Haha sounds like the name of a air conditioner" Izaya said. When I heard his replied I shocked on my saliva.
Calling the attention of the group. As Izaya walked to where I was standing. Looking down on me since I was a small thing beside him. "And who would this be?" I stared at him and then at the group they looked nervous, wonder why they are scared of this Izaya guy. "I'm Lena" I said as I walked by "new?" I looked back to him "yes" he just gave a toothed smile "then might as welcome you to Ikebukuro" i just nodded at him when I was passing by the three kids Mikado took a hold of the back of my jacket, when I looked at him. He looked so scared do I look that messy? "Yes?" I asked him "thank you for helping us" I smiled at him "don't mention it, didn't even do nothing to start off"

When I was about to continue walking, I see a flying convenience store trashcan hitting Izaya. As he fell on the ground I heat Masaomi saying holy shit.

"Well, well what's up Izaya" a guy tall dressed as a bartender with sunglasses and blonde hair walked towards us. "Didn't I tell you to never set foot in Ikebukuro again? You do remember that well Izaya? Don't ya" he said as he took of his sunglasses. Looking at Izaya who's have gotten up. "Shizu-chan weren't you working in the west area?" Shizuo just laughed "was fired ages ago and I told you not to call me that my name its Shizuo Heiwajima try to get it right"

"Oh, man. Shizu-chan. So I pinned you for something you didn't do, still mad I got you balmed for that thing?

"Oh, I'm not mad I just wanna beat the shit out of you"

"You know, your violence can't be stopped by words or reason, Shizu-chan, its a real problem" Izaya took of his switch blade "now let me go" as he smiled creepily.

The girl started to shake getting scared. When from afar I see the guy from a few minutes ago screaming "there it is, that's the guy" pointing at us, as a group of guys with bats started to run toward us. Surrounding us. "How dare you! You humiliated me!" He said when the guy beside bald head "what's with he guy with the bartender clothes?" Asked "I don't know he wasn't here a minute ago"

"Is that Shizuo Heiwajima?"
"What the hell do you want?" All the group started to shake when they realized it was him. As one went and smashed its bat on Shizuo head. Everyone stayed quiet and wide eyed.
As Shizuo got on his feet blood running down his face. "You aimed for my head, you know that might have killed me, right?" The one who hit me stared at him scared shitless obviously even regretting for making such a dumb move. "And since that means you knew that when you did it, you tried ti kill me, right? So no matter what happens to you, you cant complain!" As he Shizuo punched the guy straing in the face sending him flying away. I starred at what just happen in front of me 'first he throwed a trashcan to Izaya and now sends a guy flying by just one punch what its this guy?'

Shizui started to beat all the guys randomly, Izaya started to back away "well have fun!" As fast Shizuo heard him he took a grip of a vending machine "and where do you think your going?" As he throw it to Izaya. When suddenly a dark skinned man dressed as a sushi chef caught the vending machine. 'Where did he even come from..?'

"Simon what are you doing?" Said Shizuo. As the dark man let go of the vending machine "Shizuo. Fighting bad" as Shizuo lost his temper again and went to aim on the dark man as he took grip of Shuzuo hand.

Masaomi looked at us "I think its time for us to leave" as son. He said that Mikado took grip of the girl and ran to a random direction leaving Masaomi behind.

I looked at him as he looked t me too. "Well I guess I'll leave too kid" I said as walked to another direction "nice meeting you Masaomi" as I heard him scream to wait for him, I looked back and seen him running towards me. I stopped till he catch up with me. I looked at him as he was taking his breath "shouldn't you go and catch up with your friends?" I said as I continue walking. "They will be alright, I wouldn't leave such a pretty lady as you to walk in a city full of salvages animals" he said dramatically, I laugh " I believe you" as we continue walking my stomach rumble "haha haven't eaten anything for the whole day do you know a good place to eat? My treat" he looked at him as if I saved his life " I know the perfect place to go!" He said excited as he took grip of my arm and ran to our new destination.

We been waking for half an hour. Till we found our self in the busy side of the town the main roads so I kinda knew where I was. As we kept walking we found Mikado and the girl. Masaomi dragged me to were those two were sitting asking if they were ok. "You guys hungry? Masaomi was taking to place he say its good food if you guys wanna tag along I don't mind, I'll pay" I said smiling at them, as they smiled at me back "so where were you planing to take me Masaomi?" He got up from he was sitting and smiled from ear to ear "to Russian sushi!".

"Then lead the way kid".

As we walked to the place Masaomi choose. I saw the dark skin man from an hour ago as he had bandage on his face he was giving a way flyers and saying something about Russian sushi.
As we got closer Masaomi greeted him and asked if he was okay. The dark skin man just simply said that fighting was bad and that Russian sushi was good.

As we entered the restaurant there was only a man inside he was the sushi chef, when we got to our table and sat down. The girl looked at me " I'm Anri Sonohara nice to meet you" she spike quietly and shyly. I smiled her "Lena Yukihara"

"So Lena you mentioned before that your from Florida right? Ohh, how can you speak Japanese so fluently?" Masaomi asked.

I smiled at him "well aren't you a smart kid" I said laughing "hey what do you mean by that!?" All four of us laughed. "I'm Japanese, actually I was born in here in Ikebukuro. But only one year old me and my mother moved to Florida" as Simon came and handle our food. After we ate, we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up more as the trio left the restaurant it was just me, simon and sushi chef. I learn that both are Russians and that the chef its named Dennis. As I stared at him how he cut the fish and making it a sushi. "Hey.." I said trying to call his attention. He stopped cutting and looked at me. "Mmm"

"It is you and simon at work only?"
"Yes, why you ask?"
"Out of curiosity, are you looking for new employees?"
"Looking for a job, mmm I'll hired you then"
I stood up out if excitement "oh god thank you so much! I won't let you down"

"Come tomorrow at 12pm"
"Alright!"

As I headed to out of the restaurant and said goodbye to Simon. And headed to the grocery thats in my way home, picking and paying things I might need. And continue my journey to my house. Unlocking the door and putting the grocery's to it belonging places. Went to my bathroom to take a shower, when I was done I went to my room and go dressed and went to bed. Excited for tomorrow.