Pity party

Today was supposed to be a special day. I grabbed another beer from the plastic bag that was beside me. I looked up at the sky it was clear blue. I smiled.

I stared at my lap smoothing down my black dress wrinkles. Picking up my new interest, a kodachi, it glister under the sun shinning brightly.

I passed by this morning on this particular store it held antiques and vintange, but something beautiful called my attention a kodachi, a blade used in 13 century. Its black handle felt perfect under my grip.

I present for my self celebrating such special day.I giggled out loud, I looked beside me a gravestone "mama don't you think its pretty!?" I continue drinking, till I had no more left.

I stood taking my belonging "good bye mama I had fun today with you!" Checking my phone it was just 11:00 am. Today I asked for a free day at work and so Dennis gave it.

"Wanna see him.." I sighed. Haven't seen Izaya for a week. According to him, his been busy with his 'business'. I walked out of graveyard. Putting my earphones on playing some music loudly. I walked I noticed the streets were empty. Till I felt a pain in the back of my neck.

I black out.

I opened my eyes, strong light blinded me. I closed my eyes tightly. Covering my eyes, when I adjusted my self I looked around my surrounding. A pain in the back of my neck came. I hissed. Massaging it softly. "What happened.." The room where I was looked like a operation room. I noticed my bag and jacket was in a conner of the room. I stood up and went to my bag, the only door that the room had opened up. A guy wearing a white coat. He looked surprised when he saw the bed empty.
I grabbed my new baby,

"Mmm..." He looked at me, he stiffed up when he saw my blade. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I asked him moving my head to the side. I smiled at him as I took a step closer to him. He backed away from me. "Why so scared boy? I won't hurt.... Not yet". He lost his footing and fell. I continue my way to him. "Ah.. Am I that scary boy?". He looked at me wide eyed, I stood up in front of him. I scrunched down grabbing the front of his shirt.

"Could you be a gentleman and tell me where am I?" He looked at me. His mouth opening and closing fast.

"Y- yagiri pharm- macy HD!"
"Mmm" I have heard that name, Izaya has mentioned me before they were behind of the human disappearance.

"Very well then, I'll make it quick" I smirked at him as I stabbed him on his throat. Warm ruby red liquid found its way on my hands, the guy made awful noises, 'he most be drowing in its own blood...' I stared at his body made abrupty movements till it was just twitching.

After that I felt everything going fast forward, glimpses here and there of what I have just done. I guess everything came naturally. I stood now in another room it looked like the other rooms I have been in the past minutes.

Holding on a piece of paper, with the address to the person who's behind all of this. Namie Yagiri.

Taking my bag and jacket, and a new bag I he'd filled with thing.. A present for Namie, I hope she loves it, I know for sure I fucking love it.

Putting my jacket on pulling the hood up, I headed to my new destination. I grinned all my way there.

"Such a pity party"

Looking up at the tall building it looked fancy place.

Checking my phone for the hour 6:23. I grinned.

Walking inside the building entering the elevator pushing the number 6.

A bell ringed signaling I was on the floor I aimed for. Passing by doors till I found the one, making it was the one of the paper.

I ringed its bell waiting impatiently. Tapping my foot on the ground.