Suicide groups.

I starred at his reddish eyes he grinned at me down. I grabbed my bed sheets to cover my face, I sjghed and closed my eyes and tried to continue my sleep. But sudden cold air touching my body I opened my eyes to see him still there but now holding my bed sheets. I felt the heat in my cheeks

I glared at him "Izaya!"
He laughed and left my room.
I sigh 'this is the third time he sneaked to my house this weak.. I should start to wear actual clothes if this continue' I grabbed a shirt from the floor and putted on walked to the bathroom washing my face and teeth.

I went to the living room where Izaya sat on the couch watching TV while holding a cup of coffee.
I went to him and sat beside him taking the bed sheet. Warming my self up once again. I sighed cuddle my self beside him I grabbed his cup of coffee and sipped some too.

"Your free right?"
I nodded at him.
"Then your coming with me"
"Awwn your taking me for a date?"
"No, business"
"Then why do I have to come?"
"You will see ,so go and get ready"
"No thanks I pass I'm too comfortable here"

He laughed grabbing the cup from me and sipping some. I closed my eyes when I felt his hands pushing me from the sofa. I glared at him.
"Get dressed"
I sighed getting up and going to the bathroom to get a quick shower. And then to my room closing and locking the door.

I grabbed a black skinny jeans, and a black T-shirt with the face of Charles Manson. Putting my black combat boots and the ex-jacket of Izaya.

I went out of the room.

"Done"
He looked at me smiling. He turned off the TV grabbing his own jacket and two big wheeled suitcase he handle me one, I grabbed my keys and phone and wallet.
We headed out walking.
Once we got to the busy streets, I clinged on his jacket not to get lost from him.
He suddenly stopped I hit my face with his back. I peeked from behind Izaya.

"Ah! Kida! Mikado! Long time no see!"
"Lena? What are you doing with Izaya?"
Kida asked worried.
"He says its business, but I know he meant a date"
"A date!?" Mikado exclaimed.
I laughed at his reaction kida stayed quiet he looked troubled.
I felt a hand on my head patting it.

"Were gonna meet some friends"
I looked at him.
"Friends? I didn't you were capable of having friends Izaya!" I said laughing.
He looked at me boredly he checked his phone, hanged his arm on my shoulder.
"Let's go it about time for the meeting"

I smiled at him.
"Well nice seeing you two!"
I said as we walked away from them.

He started to type on his phone. We stopped at front of a karaoke. We entered, I followed him behind as he guided me in the building. We found the room number 7. He entered to the room with me on his tail. He sat on the couch and so I did.
A waiter entered with a trait of four glasses of juice. He putted it on the glass table and left Izaya took off a small bottle from his jacket, dripping some of it content to two of the glasses.

He handle me one, I looked at him suspiciously at him, he smiled at me.
"Don't worry yours and mine are free from it"
I nodded at him.

When the door opened two girls walked inside.

"Nakura?"
"Yes, that's me" I heard Izaya.
They sat at the opposite of us the girls looked at me from head to toe. I glared at them.

"Enjoy" izaya said while he took a sip of his juice and so I did.

"Anyways, is there anything you'd like to do before you die?"
Izaya asked them, but both girls just shake their head for a no.

"I see.. Then let's make a toast"
The girls grabbed their glasses quietly.

"To the four of us meeting, and an eternal farewell to this world
Cheers!"
We drank.

"Juliette and blacbell, are you sure I was the right choice? I'm sure there are better people out there to commit a joint suicide with."