Fear and Loathing

Black.. Its all I could see...or maybe I can't see and lost my sight...none of sense them worked...I tried to breath to smell something.. But something hit me.. The scent of hospital and lavender... Smells just like..

"Ma.."

I grabbed that smell and held it on my face taking big breaths of it. my sense started to come again, heard voices, and a laugh that learned to recognize easily.

"Izaya.."

Footsteps.

I opened my eyes looking around me. Realized it was my room. My head started to hurt really bad. I stand up to go to my bathroom to search for some pain killers. While I got out of my room I glanced at my living room, kida looking at my games collection, Izaya looking at my stack of books that I used at the university, books about psychology. Mikado was sitting at my black leather couch he looked stiff, but was staring at my ds, and Anri sat beside him. But she looked lost in thoughts.

"Mikado.. If you want you can play" I said as I walked to the bathroom. He jumped out of surprise. While I was looking for my pain killers I suddenly got dizzy and the needs to puke. Falling on the ground, leaning my self on the toilet. I emptied my stomach.

"Lena.. You okay?" Anri said behind me. I just nodded at her and rise up to wash my mouth and face. And continuing my search for my pain killers, finding them and popping two pills and leaning my mout to the faucet and drank some water.

"Want some tea Anri?" I asked her while I putted my hair in a pony-tail.

She just nodded.

So we went to the kitchen, ignoring the stares that the boys gave us. Started to heat some water. I sat on my counter, dangling my feet. Looking at the guys. Watching Izaya in particular, he looked into it while he checked my school books.
He grinned, and grabbed a book and came to me happily like a small child. I smiled seeing him.

"Lena-chan!~ why do you have so many book!"
"I used to study psychology when I was at home"
"Ehh~ I'm gonna take this book with me" he said while he showed me the book cover reading the title couldn't help but grin widely at him.

"Hahah you have such a great taste Izaya"
"Heh! You think so Lena-chan?"
"Of course! That's actually my favorite edition!"

Kida came to us, holding a manga. "What you guys taking about?"

I looked at him grinning, I pushed my self off the counter putted my arm around Izaya shoulder holding him down to my level, taking the book from izaya hands and showing it to Kiba.

His eyes got wider. "Don't give him any more ideas!"
Me and Izaya laughed.
"Giving him ideas? But look at this face!" I said as grabbed Izayas face squeezing his checks. "Why you guys so scared of this guy! He looks like a harmless kitten!" I said laughing out loud.

Kida looked at me wide eyed, "his dangerous! That's why!"
He said while pointing at Izaya.

"Kida don't be mean to the poor of Izaya" I hugged Izaya head on my chest, covering his ears.

"Hahah kida, come on I mean yeah he could go for a killing spree and murder anyone in his way, he would never hurt a kitten!"

"I'm done with you Lena, there's no way to talk you into reason, come on my love!"
He said to Anri, as she looked embarrassed she nodded at him.
"You should rest Lena" she said to me while she followed at Kida out of the kitchen.

I let go of Izaya, he fell to the ground. And went to the living room where I saw Mikado still sitting in my couch but playing on my ds, I smiled at him 'he just couldn't help it'
Kida went to the door "Mikado we are leaving, you coming?"
Mikado just nodded and let go of my ds he looked at me and smiled. "Good night Lena"
I smiled at him and waved him "be careful you three, its quiet dark already. Take Anri her house first boys" they just nodded and left.

I sigh and walked to my couch and sat, closing my eyes. I felt as Izaya sat beside me. But I felt something in my lap when I opened my eyes, he has laid his head on my lap.

I sigh.

I covered his eyes, and so I closed my eyes again. Silence, but comforting.

"As much as I definitely enjoy solitude, I wouldn't mind perhaps spending little time with you"

He laughed "oh~ really Lena-chan!~" I moved my hand to his mouth.
"As long you stay quiet and still, then yes"

I opened my eyes, just to see his reddish eyes looking back at me.

"Life its such a mystery.. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow? a lottery or a car crash or joining a cult"

Silence.

"What happen at the school?" I asked him looking away from him.

"You tried to beat the teacher up, screaming something of killing him if he ever gets closed to Anri things along those lines"

I nodded at him.

"You don't remember?"
I shook my head.
"The last thing I remember its grabbing him by the shoulder..."
"Mmm... Well you looked like a rabid puppy ~"

He grabbed my cheeks and pulled them.

"So much anger in a such tiny girl like you! ~"
I slapped his hand.
"I'll take back what I said before"
I pinched my nose bridge.
We stayed in silence, his eyes closed, breathing pattern was slow and steady. 'Its he.. Asleep?'
I grabbed piece of his hair,
"You look better quiet..."
I sigh.
I grabbed his jacket, started to play with it.
I closed my eyes.

"Not everyone... Its out to screw... You over.. Maybe just maybe they just want to get to know you...

The human mind never stop to surprised... Life its so boring now.. Mmm.."

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.