Lucky Ones

Its been a week, quiet of a monotone one. Waking up going to work as a waitress at Russian sushi, then going back home to sleep. Today its my first free day from work so I made plans to spend the time Anri and Mikado.
So as I got out of bed looking at my phone texting them that I woke up now. I headed to my bathroom to take a shower. Finishing and going back to my room to get dressed took a grey tank-top, black shorts, knee high black socks and my combat boots grabbing my jacket, keys and wallet I headed out of the house to our meeting point. Raira academy.

As I got there waiting for them at the entrance students started to leave the school ground till I saw them.

"Ah! Takashi that's him!" Said a girl pointing at Mikado. The Takashi guy grabbed Mikado by his shoulder.
"Hey you" Mikado looked at him scarred "Me..?"
"Brat your with the guy that broke my girls phone right"

"I want you to pay all the expensive of this new phone" said the girl while showing the new phone.

"Ah, your the girl that was bullying Anri-chan" I said boredly. I took off Takashi hand from Mikado shoulder. "Look were are not friends with that guy"

"Then where is he" takashi said while he grabbed the front of my tank-top holding up. I couldn't even touch the floor.

"Tell me or I will hit you" he said while he was holding up his fist ready to hit me.

While he was holding me up I see a black bicker going towards us, couldn't help but laugh out loud Takashi gave me a weird look. When suddenly I fell to the ground.

The bicker pushed him with its bike. "Ah! The black bike" said Mikado "No Mikado! The bike its pink" I told him back while I sat on the ground.

When suddlenly a figure fell landing on Takashi body.
"Ah its just him" I said boredly looking at my boots.
The girl screamed "your the one from back then!"
"Thank you" Izaya said laughing and vowing to the girl. She looked surprised.

Izaya started to jump on Takashi back as it was a bouncing house.
"I told you I don't like hitting girls, but when it comes to a guy, I'm always ready!" He stopped and got closer to the girl " your a very impressive girl, although I'd like you to be my girlfriend sorry" she looked at him shocked.

"What are you talking about, I'm only here just to talk about this phone" she screamed while holding the phone in front of Izaya face.

"You don't suit my taste go a way" he replied back slapping her hand sending the phone flying.

"Hahahahaha he went and broke it again!" I said while holding my stomach still sitting on the ground.

The girl still standing out of shock, went running away from us holding back tears.

As Izaya went and continue on jumping on Takashi. I stood up and went to stand between Anri and Mikado.

When he stopped and walked towards Mikado "its too bad that someone interrupted us the other day, well if were here Shizu-chan won't find us here."

"It would be impolite to barge into your house and investigate without permission, so I hid in front of the school gate and waited for you guys, by the way why's its the black rider here?" Izaya said while looking behind to the black rider.

Looking at Mikado he looks his on a train of thoughts till he looked as if he realized something big.

"Then Sonohara, Lena I'll go home" he said without looking at us. I looked at Anri as she gave me a look that I should follow Mikado. I nodded at her and ran to reach him.

As I passed Izaya and the black rider I finally reached Mikado. Putting my hands on my jacket looking starght forward.

"What did you do?" I said while a sigh left my mouth. I looked at him waiting for a reply.

He simply sigh. "I don't know why Izaya its looking for me. And the black rider, well thats complicated" he starred at the floor.

"Have you heard about the black rider?"

"No, whats the big deal of it?"

"Don't know that much about it either but what I have heard the most its that it doesn't have a head."

I looked at him wide eyed "that can't be real" while I looked back to the two unwanted followers. "Wanna bet if it has a head?"

"What you trying to say Lena?"

"You will see"

I ran back passing by Izaya and the biker. I see Mikado looking at me as i stopped. And started to run towards the biker. Taking it helmet with me.

"What are you doing Lena!" Mikado screamed at me I just starred at the biker.

Who knew it didn't really had a head.

"Ahhh! So disappointed" I said as I putted the helmet on. And continue walking. The only thing I heard was Izaya laughing hard.

And suddenly I got bored. So I started walking beside of Izaya. As he started to move his hands as if he was riding a bike. Making bikes noises here and there.
I took of the helmet and tried to put it on his head but I failed he was too tall for my liking. As went to handle it back to the rider I sigh once again.

I went to where Mikado was and asked how much was left to get his house he said few minute more.

When we got there he said that his room was on the second floor. And asked what the black rider wanted with him.

As the biker typed on its phone something and Mikado respond back with I'm sorry but I can't believe you. The biker typed something and showed it to Izaya he only responded with an okay.

Mikado and biker walked away from us to talk privately.

So I just sat down at the stairs. Looking at the sky. When I hear someone clearing their throat I looked to who made that sound it was Izaya. He looked at me down with a sly smile on his face

"And what a lovely human like you doing here hmm?"

"Making sure Mikado doesn't get in trouble."

"Ehh so your like his guardian?"

"Haha not at all just a friend" we stayed quiet after that.

When Mikado came back wit the biker. He just told her he was gonna go and look for her. I thought 'her' from what I know Mikado lives alone so who he meant by that. I just stayed sitting at the stairs waiting for him to come back.