Black-outs

Seeing as he walks away from me I went to my door unlocking it. Greeted by Namira as she tangled herself around my legs meowing loudly "you most be hungry aren't you cutie!" Taking my brand new jacket off and throwing it to my couch. My bag and phone in the counter, searching in the cabinets for a tuna can, finding it and opening I layed it on the ground in front of Namira she happily ate. So I went to my room laying in my bed not bothering of showering.

   I let sleep take over me.

I woke up abruptly hearing the shower, looking around seeing my bathroom tiles grey. "Why Im at the bathroom...". I sigh when I looked my self I was naked.  I stood up carefully and turned off the shower. Grabbing a tower and went to my room to get dressed. When I was done I went to my kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Namira was sleeping on my counter. I started to petting her, she woke up and started to pur loudly I laughed. The smell of coffee came to me, realizing it was ready I served my self some coffee adding sugar and milk. My phone beeped when I unlocked it, it was a test from an id that I had no idea who was. 'Master... Sounds something Izaya would write. I sigh when I opened the txt it just simply said

  [Check the news]

  I grabbed my mug and sat at the couch grabbing the remote control turning the TV on, the news started so I turned the volume up.
    [" today early this morning a body was found, on Ikebukuro on the area of-"]

I muted it. Grabbed my phone to respond him

  [So what? It could be the slasher]

My phone beeped.

[I doubt it, the slasher only injured it victims]

   [Maybe things got out of hand, Izaya]

   [Who knows, Amaya]

  I finished my coffee turning the TV off. I sigh 'what happened last night..' I washed my dirty dishes, 'its happening again'.

   Finishing I decide to shower then went to my room. When I was done getting ready, I took my stuff. And headed out of my house. Walking towards my work I sighed. Another day boring day.

A month later.

    People walking and talking loudly, cars passing by. A gush of cold air passed by I gripped on my jacket closer. I opened my eyes and found my self laying on the filthy ground the walls covered of shitty graffiti's. I sat my back on the wall. I looked at the blue sky. My hands holding my head.
  "Why does this keep happening!"

   I kept starring the sky blankly. This has become a routine this last month. Waking up in radom places in Ikebukuro. Walking away from the alley I woke up from. Found my self in a busy street people around every age I saw walking by.

   I noticed a group of 3 school girls were in front of me, couldn't help but hear their conversation.

   "Hey guys listen, a couple was found dead in a alley this morning" the tall one with a ponytail spoked calmly.

  "No way! Again?! Do you think its a colored gang! or the slasher! maybe the black rider!" Screamed the shortest of the trio. Curly shoulder length hair.

   "I don't think it was the slasher I mean doesn't only harms its victims they never die" said the middle one calmly

  "So are you saying that maybe there's someone new in town killing people!" The short girl said back.

   "I guess it could be that, but whoever is I hope the police catch it fast, Ikebukuro its originally dangerous I think we have our plates full, there's no need of a new serial killer here."
Spoke the tall one, the other two girls nodded in agreement of what the tall one said just now.