Cry

As we sat, a group of four entered the restaurant, dotachi, Erika and other two guys who I still didnt know their names. When Erika spotted me she ran towards our table and sat, and so did the other 3 boys.

"Hey! Lena! How you doing? Its your shoulder looking better?"
She asked quiet excited. I subconsciously I hold my wounded shoulder.

"Sadly it didn't kill me" I said boredly, while flicking my hair and hitting Izaya's face. When I heard grunt from him I smiled from satisfied.
"I'm Kyohei, and that's Walker and Saburo" I nodded And learned the name of them.
"I thought your name was Dotachin, Kyohei-san"
He looked displeased with hearing that. But I would say the opposite for Izaya who's was cracking up laughing out loud. Simon passed by bringing some glass of water for us.

He leaned to my head and sniffed me.. Again. I pushed him violently away from. And dipped my fingers on the glass of water, and sprinkled water on Izaya face.
"Stop sniffing me Izaya! Bad dog!"
"Why you so mean to me Lena-chan~ mmm were you drinking? ~"
I looked at him wide eyed. "That's none of your damn bussines" he grinned at me

"Wipe that damn grin of your face! It pisses me off!" I slapped my hand on his mouth again.
"And don't you dare to lick me again" I screamed at him, but he kept laughing.

"Lena, Izaya fighting its bad, you look like an old married couple, what kind of sushi you want?"
I felt the heat on my cheeks from embarrassment. Izaya slapped my hand from his mouth.
"Tuna" "fatty tuna!~" we answered at the same time, I looked at him annoyed.
"Surprise us simon!" Erika answered for the other 3.

Simon left to get us our food.

"You know... Whenever someone orders the daily offer or special one... Simon goes and catches someone from the streets and cuts them in pieces and cook them at the moment..."

Everyone stayed quiet, even Izaya stopped laughing. When suddenly we hear someone scream.

"Ah.. He got someone..."

Silence.

I grinned at them and slammed my hand on the table and they jumped from the sudden noice.

I started to laugh loudly, Dennis gave me a glare I took it as a sign to shut up. "Hehehe... Sorry Dennis"

"Heh... Can't believe you guys believed me.."

"Ah!~ Lena-chan your sooo mean~" he putted his arm on my shoulder. Simon came back with our plates of sushi.

"Lena! Are really joking!? But! What about that scream!?" Walker hit the table standing up.

Shrugged "I don't know, the scream was just a coincidence" I said smiling while gazing at my food hungrily.

Each plate held 6 pieces of sushi. We started to eat, I checked my phone and when I looked at my plate noticed something. 'There's only two sushi pieces left... And I only ate 3..' I looked at Izaya who was happily munching his food.

"Did you took a sushi from me..?" I asked him, he just looked at me and smiled. A sigh, and I looked at his plate having 4 pieces. I took one of his plate and eat it. He looked at me annoyed. "Now were even" I told him smugly.

"Are you guys dating?" Kyohei asked.
I looked at him wide eyed.

"Yeah right when hell freezes over!"
"Ah~ that hurt my feelings Lena-chan~"
They just laughed, I stayed quiet and stared at the food in my plate.
'Hell have frozen for me already...' I opened my eyes wide, abruptly let go of my chop-sticks. Pushed my plate towards Izaya.
"Lost my appetite.. I will take my leave now" I stood up, they looked at me with a question look clearly at their faces.
I felt my eyes getting watery. I headed it out of the shop, not bothering to pay, 'I'll pay it later'
"Ah Lena leaving already? Be careful!" I patted Simons back and kept walking.

Felt raindrops in my face I looked up, it was raining hard out of nowhere. I continue walking to a random direction. Couldn't help but let the tears go.

My white dress clinging on me. I sigh the streets that once were filled with people now empty.

I looked up at the sky. "Let's wash away.. All the pain of yesterday" I opened my arms.

But I suddenly felt a force that I almost fell.
When I looked at up it was Izaya. Grinning down on me.
"What..?" He just laughed and dragged me with him towards a random direction.

We took shelter at the front of a store. When suddenly I felt my phone. When I looked at the phone it was a text from anri.
When I read what she wrote.
"That bastard.."

I ran towards the direction of Raira academy. I looked behind me to see Izaya running too.

When I got to the academy I entered. A guard was at the entrance there were still few students at the campus.

The guard tried to stop me but i flipped him off screaming him to fuck off, and continue towards the school building.

As I was getting upstairs when I came in front of kida.
"Where's Anri?"
He looked taken back for seeing me here. He just grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs too when we got to the third floor. We walked till the end of he hallway and opened the classroom door.
Anri was connered to a wall by a guy.
I went to him, grabbed his shoulder turned him to face me. He looked surprised, of the suddenly action.

"Lena-san.." The only thing I heard.

And then I black out.