Cats

"How careful I think that attitude its not bad"

I looked at Izaya as he sat beside me. I just nodded at him "his a good kid" I replied at him.

"By the way, about work.. When I heard about you the first time I never expected you to be a foreigner" he said with a smirk on his face while looking at the rider, as it didn't even looked at Izaya "ah?" The rider didn't reply to him. He took a rock and throw it to the bike. The rider typed on its phone and and showed it to Izaya, "so its a horse".

I smiled, looking at the street till I saw a black tiny spot. I stood up abruptly, anyone would thing I scared Izaya as he made a small jump "what's the matter?" I ignored his question and headed to the black spot. It gave a soft meow.

I grab it and lean it on my chest. As i went back to the stairs and sat beside Izaya again. He looked at what I was holding. "Ah its just a kitten" while petting it
The kitten gave a soft purr, I smiled. "Its so cute" i said to my self.

When suddenly a phone was on my face. When I read what it said [you gonna keep it?] I nodded at the rider. "Always wanted a cat" I said while I looked at the warm little ball I have on my lap.

Izaya stopped petting the cat "anyways don't you think his taking to much" as he stood up "let's go and check~" while laughing.

As the biker and Izaya headed to Mikado room. I stayed downstairs with the kitten.

"There no need to chase them" was the only thing a heard when a group of men ran pass me. And went inside the van that was parked.

"I think I seen that van before, I guess those people are from the Yagiri pharmacy, the economy is tight recently, another company is going to take them over and make them their puppet company"

I went up to the room seeing Izaya leaning on the door. I pass by him and handle him the kitten went to Mikado. Who was sitting in the middle of his room.

"...Yagiri...pharmacy..."

"You okay Mikado?" I said as touched his shoulder. He suddenly stood up and went to his PC, started to type fast on the keywords, a site pop out black background and logo saying Dollars, he typed the password.

"Hahaha really, I was still having my doubt's..." Izaya said.

I looked at him lost. 'What does he mean...what are the dollars'

Mikado stopped typing and moved to Izaya and the Biker direction. He bowed down. "I beg you two, please help me for a bit, the pieces are in my hands"

He held his hand up towards them. Izaya started to laugh getting lourder each time the biker held its hand to Izaya shoulder.

"I guess it right"

"I know what the Yigiri pharmacy its seeking the beginning of this problem its from you... Celty" he said

'Mmm so thats the name of the biker' I looked at Celty realizing a little that its body its quiet thin 'shit the rider its a woman' I starred at her wide eyed.

Izaya started to laugh again. As he went on his phone and searched and the handle it to Mikado "that the number of the person you looking for~"

Mikado nodded at him, and called the room was silent and the only thing I could hear faintly its the phone ringing giving the signal that his calling that number.

"Um.. Its this Namie Yagiri... I'm Mikado Ryugamine. Actually there's a girl hiding in my place how about we... Make a deal?" He hang the phone and gave it back to Izaya. Celty typed on her phone and showed it to Mikado "don't worry about that , I've found out where she is ,Let's go"