Namira

The sun hit me on the face,I reached for my bed sheets to cover my face, like I normally would do. I heard a chuckle but I ignored it. When I finally reached for the piece of fabric, using to cover my face. A scent I have gotten to know so well.

'Smells just like him'

I kept laying with the piece of of fabric on my face. Till I heard it once again the chuckle. I felt the mattress , feeling as someone its in bed with me.

I open my eyes lazily, till I found a pair of reddish eyes. Realizing what was going on, I stood up abruptly clinging on the fabric.

Izaya sat in my bed all comfortable with a cup of what it seems to be coffee. He just smirked at me while taking a few sips of his coffee. I looked at the fabric I was holding on so much.
It was black with fur in its ends.

But it looked to big to be mine. Looking at him realizing he didn't have his jacket on. He just looked at me with a smugly look in his face.

"I would take that you like my jacket that much Lena-chan~ I feel so flatter!~"

I felt the heat creeping in my face, I went to him and took his cup of coffee from his hands and went to my living room sipping the coffee that I have claimed for. I noticed in my counted another cup of what it seemed to be full of water.
"Oh yeah. I didn't make Anri her tea yesterday night."

I heard footsteps behind me,
"By the way.. We fell asleep at the couch.. How I got in my bed..?"

"First, there was more coffee left, there was no need to steal my cup second, isn't obvious Lena"

I smiled while taking another sip, and passing the cup back to him.

"Didn't expect you to make a good coffee, maybe I should held you hostage here just so you could make me coffee everyday"

"Hahahaha~ you sure did woke up flirty and in a good mood Lena-chan~"

"Mmm.. Maybe because the first thing I saw this lovely morning was you Izaya" I grinned at him.

I sat on my couch, the TV was on. Izaya sat beside me, I took his cup of coffee once again and took a sip of it.

"Have you heard of the slasher?"

I looked at him.
"No, why?"

"Mm its been few years, someone has been 'slashing' people the person just target random people but it doesn't kill them, but this last weeks it has targeted more people"

I stayed in silence. "Someone going for a spree but not killing it victims, weird and hasn't been catch... Why do I have a feeling that you know who is Izaya"

He took the cup from my hand and drank.
"Why you think that Lena-chan"

"Oh come on, Izaya you know everything that goes on in Ikebukuro"

"Touché ~"

We stayed quiet, TV making all the noise needed at the house. Till I heard a meow, I stood up looking at Izaya.

He just smiled "Mikado came early in the morning, with the forgotten kitten of yours"

"I didn't not forgot about it.."

"Its a girl by the way"
I nodded at him

"How you gonna name her?"

"Namira"

"What a weird name~"

"Its not.. It a God from a game.. A draedric prince.. The mistress of Decay" I smiled.

"You sure do have something for any God in general~"

"Look who's talking, the guy with God complex"

I went to my room to pick up my phone from my night stand. checking the hour 11:29 I sigh. I went to my bathroom to shower, while I showered I heard a bang on my door, turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around me.

"What do you want now!?"

"Open the door Lena!"

"My place, you can't boss me around here."

He continue banging at the door.

"Usted tiene su propia casa, porqué no te vas!?"

"What did you said?!"

I laughed while I opened the door.
"I said, you have your own place so why not you leave" I smirked at him and headed to my room, hearing the bathroom door close.

I closed my bedroom door hearing the 'click' of the lock. Picking a black dress, some black flats.

Moving to my hair, braiding it. I looked my self at the mirror satisfied with how I looked. My hair almost reaching my waist.

I opened my door, and went to my kitchen, grabing my bag and checking if everything was inside. I looked at my living room Izaya laid on my couch using his phone.

I walked to him.
"Out"

"Mm?"

"I have to work, so out"

He grinned at me and rised up grabbing his jacket, following me as I got out of the house.

I headed to the restaurant with Izaya on my tail. We stayed in silence the whole way to the restaurant.

When I was in front it, Izaya grabbed my arm. I looked at him raising an eyebrow at him.

"Phone" the only thing he said, with a serious look.

"Huh?"

"Give me your phone"

I sigh at his bossy actitud, I reached for my phone from my bag handle it to him.

"Why you want it?"

He ignore me and just typed on my phone, when a smile of satisfaction creeped in his face he gave me back my phone. I looked at him with a question look.

He just shrugged, taking his jacket off and throwing it on my face.

"When does your shift ends?"

"9:30 why?"

"Mmm~ okay!"

He patted at my head and left.

"Mmm... What a weird guy"

I couldn't help but smile, looking as his figure blends with the crowd. I headed inside the restaurant, greeting Simon and Dennis.

Today, it feels like it will be a good day.