Mad as a Hatter

We hanged at the city talking and joking like we have never gotten separated for almost four months. The twins would playful pull my jacket once in a while. Rebekah reached her phone from her bag.

"We should eat, Amaya take us somewhere with good food."

I nodded at her as I started to walk I felt a small warm hand grabbing my left hand I looked down to see Rose. I smiled at her as she giggled loudly.

I guided them to Russian sushi, when we entered I greeted Dennis and Simon, Kyohei and the other 3 were there too.

We took the table beside them.I smiled at them as Erika like always screamed her hellos to me.

Elizabeth left the box on the middle of the table. I glared at it.

"I don't get why you hate cake's that much Amaya" Elizabeth said as she opened the box revealing a cake with white frosting with chocolate pieces and strawberries on top, she grabbed the strawberries and handle them to me. I couldn't help but grin at them as held them on my hands. Taking a bit of it feeling its bittersweet taste.

"I just don't" I said as I keep munching on them.

Rebekah held up a white paper bag. "Your medicine"
I glared at the bag knowing well all the bottles of pill it most be holding the bag.

"I don't want them"

"Too bad cuz you need them" she said mocking me as she held it up in my face, I grabbed it harshly from her hands.

"Can't believe you turned 22 Amaya" Desmon said in a father like tone. Rebekah grabbing his hand. Smiling as a proud mother.

Well we looked like one big family, a family that I wish not to be part of.

I watch them as they talked and laughed together, maybe from one of Ashley dumb jokes. Simon came by asking for theirs orders.
As they order, I looked around the restaurant people sat talking or eating. Boring.

I felt my phone vibrate unlocking it, a text flashed it was from Izaya.

[Your home?]

I typed him

[No]

Suddenly my phone vibrated, Izaya was calling me. I stood up from the table and walked outside I answered the call.

{"Where are you?"}

"Russian sushi, why" I said as I looked at the people pass by.

{"Alone?"}

"Nop"

{"With who then"}

"Some people I know from the Florida"

{"Mmm... I'm going there"}

Beep-

I looked at the screen he hanged me up. I glared at it. I entered again sitting at my seat. I sigh 'why it's he coming now..'

"So.. When are you guys leaving back to the States?"

"Oh! We arent leaving were staying!" Ashley said grinning at me, she knew very well that this new information would taste like shit to me. I glared at her.

"Wanna die Ashley" I said to her gritting my teeth's to her. She laughed at me sticking her tongue to me.

"Can't wait till I can rip that tongue off you!" I slammed my hands on table making everyone look at me. I ignored the stares an kept my vision on Ashley who was laughing her ass off.

Caleb just sighed at his childish older sister he pulled Allison closer to him.

"You guys are like cats and dogs.. Wonder who's the dog?" He said boredly. Allison giggled at his question. "Isn't obvious? Amaya its the cat for sure" they laughed.