SIX

|NIALL|

i'm not breathing. at least... i don't think i am, i have no clue what is happening. it's pitch black and i'm scared to find out who is in control of me right now.

i know i'm indoors somewhere, but still in the woods. i hear voices and i try my best to hear them. if this is one of the lads pranks i don't know if i would be relieved or angry.

suddenly a door opens but i still see nothing. then i realize, i'm blind folded. it comes near me and it's scent is intoxicating in a way i like..

i hear whoever this is hum in delight and suddenly pick me up without a struggle. i stay limp and silent in -what i'm guessing- his arms.

then i'm being tossed carelessly on something hard and i cry out in pain from the impact. "wakey wakey beautiful. time to have more fun." the voice taunts me and i scream, thrashing around feeling his hands all on me.

i hear a growl and a sharp pain in my stomach, "now, now, don't be naughty." i started crying and felt the sharp blade once again.

this can't be happening, this is a dream, just like last time right? i feel him puncture the knife in my skin and i scream in agony. he grumbles in frustration and threatens to cut my tongue off.

"i-it h-hur-hurts!" i tell at him crying even more. i hear a clatter and i flinch, then i am filled with his scent and i know he is uncomfortably close to me.

"speak again." this monster of a man speaks and i whimper, "p-please.."

"please what?" he murmurs, running his filthy hands through my hair. i curse at myself when i instinctively calm down. "please don't.. don't hurt m-me or m-my friends."

he sighs, and before he could fully take off the blind fold i lose sight and consciousness.

|LIAM|

"louis what the hell are we going to do?!" i yelled, after watching niall disappear, again, i finally felt my world become clearer.

i know everything that happened since we came here, and apparently so did louis and harry.

"i don't know okay?!" louis screamed back as we were back at camp. "well we can't just leave! we all promised to never leave each other if one or more got lost!"

"listen, liam, i said if someone was lost not missing." louis stated and i got angry. "so you're just going to leave niall?!"

"liam please.." louis started and i threw my bag at him. "shut the fuck up! you know what, go! leave! i'm going to find niall and when i do never visit me or him ever."

i saw the flash of hurt pass his eyes, and i felt good about it, he deserved it.

i watched as louis packed his shit, and saw harry packing too, "don't tell me your leaving too harry.. niall was your very first friend."

"there's some things that should be left untold liam." he stated, and turned around.
"goodbye... friend." harry said again, and left behind louis.

i sighed in frustration, trying to clear my head and find this place niall is at.

maybe if i could find that man we all met, but we went so deep into the forest, almost right in the middle it seemed. louis was always a good navigator so i'm not surprised on how well he took us places.

harry was good at outdoor outings too... he never seemed out of place here, especially with knowledge about this place.

i just wanted to get away and think right now, so i followed our tracks back to the lake and sat near the water.

that image of whatever that was, definitely didn't want to be friendly. especially after the first night, watching it do things..

i felt my eyes water, and i quickly wiped them. i needed to be strong for niall, he's so defenseless out there.. will he even be alive when i manage to know where he is?

going into the tent he and i once shared, i saw harry's camera. i picked it up and turned it on, looking through the pictures.

i smiled at some of them, and as it turned into the first night my eyebrows furrowed.. what is this? then i realized it, this isn't just plain blurred pictures..

this is of us, this is of that thing.

harry knew.

++

is anyone confused?
basically, harry helped capture niall and trap the boys into the forest.

still a bit puzzled?
PM me or comment.

vote. comment.

-softlou x