PRELUDE

niall horan always wanted a place to get his freedom. he wanted peace.

one day he gets to live up to that wish with his friends, they all took a week off.

from work, rules, and time. entering a place with mystery, with rules that didn't exist.. until the unexpected is revealed.

niall was full of light, he was like a child finding out about all the different types of candy and chocolatey sweets.

darkness always loved to find light, it wanted to cover it until nothing was left. and as they entered, the darkness wanted to steal that light away.

rules they thought didn't exist.. started to form the more they stayed.

-run.

"hey lads, when do you think we can have freedom?" niall asked, as they were all gathered on a booth.

the weather outside was harsh, rain pounding onto the window they sat next to.

"well first, what is the actual meaning of freedom?" harry stated, his eyes void of any emotion.

they never really knew why he was like that, when they were younger the boy was so full of adventures. then one day he came back from one of his many travels and was never the same.

"oh shush harold!" louis scolded, "it could be anything niall, what's the plan if we all get a week off?" louis continued.

niall thought for a moment, a flash of lightning occurred, and it was only seconds until the rumble came along, shaking his world.

"w-well maybe a roadtrip?" niall thought, and liam had an idea. "why not a roadtrip to somewhere fun?"

that got everyone thinking, and harry smiled one of his many smiles, "somewhere with no rules, and secluded.. a place where we take control.."

everyone looked at him, and harry's eyes went alight in trickery "a forest."

louis nodded, "i agree. let's go on a roadtrip to camp!"

they all planned it during the fall, taking exactly one week off from their lousy jobs.
then the fun began as nightfall overcame these boys,

a new emotion stirred deep within them when the darkness wanted a bite.

❝whatever keeps you going, think of it, because out here there's nothing but one choice...

to run.❞

COMING SOON
JANUARY 2016

-softlou x