NINE

|ZAYN|

his lips were like the petal of a red rose. soft, delicate, and completely desirable. i couldn't get enough when i finally got a taste of him. he didn't kiss back, but he didn't resist either. i pulled back and watched his eyes flutter open, he was once again breathless.

his innocence shined bright in his eyes, that i wanted to take every single inch of it.
i watched his eyes flutter shut as my fingers traced down his torso, and back up. the skin raised to attention, to seek pleasure.

"zayn.." he whispered, and i felt something deep inside me want more. "say my name again, baby." i murmured in his ear, wanting to take him as my own. to have his memories only of me, and what we do.

"say it again." i growled lowly in his ear, and i smirked when i heard a sharp gasp past from his sinful lips. "z-zayn." humming in response i shifted in my place, keeping his arms and legs pinned to the bed. "i-i.. p-please let me go."

i glared into his eyes, bringing his body closer to mine. leaning my forehead against his i watched his eyes, "you will not leave me." then attached my lips on his smooth neck, sucking and biting.. tasting what is mine. i heard a small broken moan and swiped my tongue against the mark, wanting to hear him.

"be as loud as you can, princess." i said, giving light kisses on it, as a whimper escaped his mouth. lightly blowing against it i slipped the key out of his hand, and released him. going to my drawer i pulled out a black bandanna, and my plaid scarf. he noticed the items and started mumbling to himself. "p-please! not again, please! i'll be good!"

"i appreciate the offer princess, but i like it when you get feisty with me." before he could kick me i caught his ankle, chuckling softly. pulling on his leg roughly he yelped as his body collided with mine. i grabbed the scarf tying both of his hands and pushing him back against the bed with myself on top.

"i need you to be vocal okay? unless you keep resisting then you'll have to meet my blade again." lifting his mouth towards mine, i met his ocean blue eyes, the hurricane within me being tamed by his innocence.

i softly pressed my lips against his, craving for more. i bit his bottom lip emitting a gasp and my entrance in, moaning at his beautiful mouth. "c'mon baby, don't fight it,"
i smiled when he nodded, tilting his chin up. he pushed his head up and met with my own gracefully, capturing me in a beautiful rhythm between us.

"please." he whined, as i left wet open mouthed kisses along his neck and collarbone. scrapping my teeth slightly against his untouched skin, smooth and delicate like the boy himself. yet he was tough inside, and i admired that.. i admired him.

"what do you want baby?" i whispered in his ear, nibbling at his earlobe. soft whimpers filled the room and i groaned hearing such beautiful sounds. "pleasure me." the blonde beauty whispered and i hummed sucking along his collarbone.

looking into his eyes once more, i lowered myself on his torso, licking my way down his glorious skin. "be loud for me okay princess?" i spoke against him, smiling when a moan came forth as i sunk my teeth into his flesh, licking and biting.

a gorgeous sound erupted deep within his throat, keening to my touch. slowly sliding up towards his mouth i latched my lips to his again, moaning when he rutted his hips against mine. teeth and tongue getting involved as our movements got rough and needy. taking one last taste of him, i removed his pants as i rubbed him in his underwear. a soft delicate noise passing his swollen red lips. "we're gonna have loads of fun aren't we princess?" i murmured, letting my hand dip into his briefs, another pleasurable sound leaving his lips.

|02:36|

niall had fallen asleep right after i dressed him, his soft smile bringing warmth in my belly. a feeling so foreign but with him.. it felt right, like it was always suppose to be there. i made sure to keep the key on my neck as i rolled out of his embrace. i pulled on clothes because tonight, there's a man who needs to be captured and killed.

that lousy harry kid too lazy and unskilled to finish a task i brought to him. yet he re-payed the price well by bringing my niall here. the moment i saw him i needed more and immediately asked harry to bring him to me.

at first i wanted him to be a game, to get him secluded with no one to help.. to mess with his head. until i learned the qualities he contained, he knew reality.. and he knew how to play it's games. his voice was so angelic and his eyes even more heavenly. he wasn't a game anymore..

he became my escape.

++

a bit sloppy, i know.
i wanted to write smut but felt iffy so i discarded it completely.

thoughts? concerns?
vote. comment.

-softlou x